Kuro no Shoukanshi

Pretty generic and disappointing. MC “lost his memories” yet remembers absolutely everything about Japanese culture. I thought it could be interesting, but the lost memories thing is just an excuse not to give the main character any backstory in order to be as self insert as possible.

Dex-chan lover
You know how sometimes the manga will load weird on screen? I Didn't Expect Her To Cut His Freaking Head Off!!!!! Whew Wipes Sweat Thank goodness for plot armor.

Dex-chan lover
After reading up to chapter 120 I have dropped it. The ride started out great, kept building, and then steadily began to degrade into something I don't wish to continue reading

Aggregator gang
This is why I never like isekai shounen manga. MCs gets powercreeped and new characters are introduced as flavor of the month.

Remove isekai from this manga and it becomes a generic discount shounen battle manga.

Dex-chan lover
as of reading ch 36. this manga have no subtance and feel very rushed.
even if you enjoy trash isekai. you still going to be left very much wanting.

thing happend-> people shock -> people shock -> thing end. it very much same like many isekai story but, idk why, it feel very lacking.
like eating a burger without meat in it

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
He doesn't summon anything after his initial 2 summons. Kinda wasted potential

Overtime, it just gets worse.
I remember liking this in the beginning, but then it ended up just becoming too . . . stupid?
Wakamo, 3 messages above me has a pretty good review. It's just constant powercreep of the MC, and eventually the author has to pull some dumb abilities to pose a risk against the MC.

Users who are viewing this thread