Kuro no Souzou Shoukanshi - Tenseisha no Hangyaku - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
@mage_goo There's a novel similar to that called ' Is it tough being a friend?'.
The gist of it is that the MC dreams of being the ideal support character and searches for his protagonist. He finds the protagonist in high school and this protagonist is a real protagonist, with superpowers, a harem and a little sister. What else would a protagonist need? However, only the MC, and the harem, knows that the protagonist is special, So although it mightn't have the "everyone knows that my friend is the protagonist" part it is still quite enjoyable.

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting chapter. I look forward to an enduring confrontation, soon too, between the two; hopefully, she 'changes'.
But, hopefully, there isn't too much politics. With the politics of the church, it's going to give me a headache.

idk though. beautiful bishoujo being discriminated bc foreigner? nah
and please PLEASE i hope she isn't too crazy

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector
C’mon, really? Between the girl saying she finally made a deal with God, and the God that reincarnated the MC saying he still hasn’t lost his bet, you don’t think there’s some world-wide game of chess between two opposing gods?

Dex-chan lover
@Talismaster the thoughts and desires of the pieces on the board don't have to align perfectly with the chessmaster. Just well enough that the piece move in accordance with the chessmaster's will. That her current position reeks of a Faustian bargain brings out the possibility that she's not tasked with anything. Mephistopheles' bargain with Faust is born out of a wager between God and Mephistopheles, and lead eventually to a certain outcome but Faust is not actually tasked with doing anything or even made aware of the wager and its stakes. In the same way I think whoever made the deal with Iris didn't give her a goal, just wound her up and let her go knowing that her desires would take her down the path the patron desires her to travel.

@SweatyBrie
>beautiful bishoujo being discriminated bc foreigner? nah
Even pretty people get bullied if they're considered an outsider. There's plenty of reasons for someone cute to be picked on. If they're charismatic and knowledgable, they can counteract this, but a foreigner without any support? Jealous bitches will ostracize her, and pushy guys will call her names for rejections… the list of possibilities goes on.
In Japanese schools it's apparently not unheard of to force students to dye their hair black, because uniformity or something. Depending on where the foreign girl is from, this could be seen as very overt discrimination.

Dex-chan lover
@Tych aside from the anecdotes mentioned already, there's the fun fact that "sinister" actually comes from Latin meaning "left/left side", where the corresponding right-hand word was "dexter". So nowadays "dexterity" is just thought of as how good you are with your hands (because people are typically better with their right hands) regardless of which hand you're using, but sinister has taken on an entirely different meaning because of how being left-handed was seen. Superstitions are weird.

Fed-Kun's army
@TUSF thanks. I already knew japanese bullying was rampant, but not to this extent. Maybe it's bc of my American schooling.
But, isn't Japan a very a christian country?, with all this childlike behavior, it's pretty sin-ny.

I don't get why they would be number one country for children to grow up in if they are this blind. I mean politicians would jump at this opportunity to address this issue

Edit: @primrosea thanks. I guess it's part of the human irrationality that maintaining pride means 'maltreating' others.

Dex-chan lover
@SweatyBrie
lol Japan is anything but Christian, sure they celebrate Christmas but not because Christ but because it's holiday and festivities (and you can fck)

the bad thing about Japan is their pride and saving face tendencies, yeah politicians would jump at the opportunity but there's nothing they can do if the victim and ppl around them can't/won't speak up especially the school itself

Aggregator gang
Wow, that's the reason why she's killing any Black haired black eyed children? What a hypocrite.

Oh, look, a plot, now we can glipse a lil about that pope? Was she a pope? Well, nevermind....... i'm curious about her negotiation, does it had something to do with hunting black haired and killing all but humans, or her hunting black haired just cuz of her past grudge...... or...... maybe she was informed that after her, ppl with black hair would be send in droves through various means (truck) that could weild power to defeat her, so as herodotus had done before....... kill all black haired child!

You really were not aware that there are plenty cases of foreigners forced to dye their hair because the stand out in japan, sometimes with evidences of the teaching resorting to violence etc...

Users who are viewing this thread