Kurogane no Mahoutsukai

Supporter
Hooray for an MC who is insane! Not just the funny insane or the yandere insane, but the actually insane. Insanity is not an emotional or logical, but ignorance of concepts like wellbeing and safety. Not the "I'm gonna train until I puke" shounen BS, but the type of where you'd rip one of your arms off to use as a weapon.

Wait, she is a positive idiot tomboy that CAN cook?
Oh no! The author got the tired old tropes that keep the universe stale and stable confused! This is the end!
It was nice knowing you all, see you in the great beyond!

Dex-chan lover
I'll be waiting for the /u/ or shoujo ai relationship of the mc, this gonna be delicious

I just looked a bit into raws and I should say - this manga is really underrated.

Aggregator gang
I forgot about this, last time I checked it only had 2 chapters scanlated.

MC definitely has the same attitude as that shrimp from Teppu. I forgot her name because it's been a couple years since I read it, but she also had a screw loose. Aww shit now I'm thinking of how great it would be if that character got a spin-off isekai manga.

So the art's a little janky, but the plot in more original and enjoyable than I was expecting. Worth a read.

You've seen Lord Kelvin, murderhobo of isekai world 45764. Now see FAHRENHEIT, murderhobo-to-be of isekai world 45765!

Aggregator gang
Hope someone translate this

This is pretty good
Hope we get more yandere vibes

Users who are viewing this thread