Kuroha to Nijisuke: Kuroki Majo no Divertimento - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Dead One

My goodness there are so many fucking cry babies trying to stir unnecessary drama.

Man, your little ego must be hurt, that'd be the only reason you come back to pick up the series. Why don't you go translate something else. 8monthslate is doing a fine job.

@yakoff They deserve the drama I guess, they should've just ignored the series like they did for 8 months, coming back after someone starts translating is shady, they should just translate something else instead, I personally think it's hilarious that they came back after letting the series to rot just because someone translated a chapter.

@wutwut You're reading this for free, you're not paying for a service. You really have no right to be upset because this was "ignored" for 8 months. Maybe they had a reason(s) for stopping. I wouldn't know why and honestly don't care. I'm not taking sides but if you want to spite this group then just read the other release and move on man, it's that simple.

Contributor
@yakoff IAmInept had the translated scripts for these chapters done for months, & Kui (the TL) was getting pissed that he was refusing to work on the series. But when someone else picks it up, he suddenly has the time to work on it. As for the reason for stopping, it's that IAmInept lost interest in the series, but refused to officially drop it (this isn't the only series he's done this kind of thing with, there are quite a few).

Users who are viewing this thread