Kuroha to Nijisuke: Kuroki Majo no Divertimento - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Gathering

Group Leader
so still planning on continuing my version, not really super happy with the other guys version TBH and im pretty sure if i stop they will too XD

Kuroha really got the bestest blushs <3

shortys got a real bad misunderstanding brewing there...

Dex-chan lover
the series isn't getting too many views, so i'm pretty sure another group won't last past 10 chapter

Thank you so much for continuing and ye, your version seems much better. And I'm also sure they will stop if you do.

Aggregator gang
@Somopes I don't even get why some groups would suddenly translate a manga project gathering dust for months when someone else picks it up.

So the other group that took 8months to post has the balls to pick it back up when your group saved

Shame on them

Double-page supporter
They will continue again, when the patreon's fund collected.😗

@LordFifthIsLife The editor's Ego was hurt when he saw a better scanlation from a group of one person(?).

Not that they suddenly started translating it again anyways, apparently they're just finally getting around to typesetting translations their former-translator made over a year ago. Which implies they'll just drop it again if 8MonthsLate were to stop for a week.

Dex-chan lover
@Somopes I'm just curious but will you actually translate this manga until you caught up with the raws or no? Also, once again thanks for picking it up.

Group Leader
@EritoProxy i plan to go right to the end.... >.>

am i missing something? im seeing people saying its 40+ chapters but im pretty sure it ended at volume 4 with 22...? is there a sequel i cant find?

@Somopes The raws I've seen are 48 chapters in total (including the prequel chapters.)

I assume the official chapter count is listing every chapter as half a chapter.

Your translation seems much more accurate and fluid than the other group, thanks and keep up the good work!

Dex-chan lover
@Somopes I'm not sure either but I did a quick search in google and there are 48 chapters. But like I said I'm not too sure, thank you for replying to my question as well😁

Group Leader
@somopes people are probably referring to the number of chapters listed in the Shonen Pocket Magazine site / app.

https://pocket.shonenmagazine.com/episode/10834108156629393461

That list includes the prequel chapters. Also, the chapters are split into parts which increases the total count.

So, don't worry, just follow the chapter count listed in the volumes and you'll be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread