Kuroha to Nijisuke: Kuroki Majo no Divertimento - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - Contradiction

Group Leader
ah the honey pot... they're getting serious

Momos face on pag 13 can never not make me laugh XD time for some fight music

Most of the characters make you want to hate them.

It's like 2 lovers against the world but there's very little focus on the 2 main characters.

Double-page supporter
I mean this might've worked pre-prequel, but now she has friends and a boyfriend sooooo....

Group Leader
Kuroha and Nijisuke are the main characters, but the focus of the story is on the plot, theres a lot of character involved in it its not some basic action manga where every problem is solved by MC punching through it, if you want an amazing deep plot you cant focus on the actions of just 2 characters

if thats a turn off to people then thats a shame, but i think thats being superficial and will rob them of an amazing experience if they drop it

But it's just exposition and nothing's actually happening. At least shounen have stuff happening when they turn to secondary characters.

Also most characters are mostly unlikable like i said so I don't really have any interest in the non main characters.

Also that's just my opinion so maybe other people actually like the characters.

Dex-chan lover
The build up is real can't wait till everything goes down like a rollercoaster loving it so far :D

Double-page supporter
So everyone complaining about the story not focusing on the main character, MEANWHILE all of the story in this manga is played out because the action of all the side character. Nijisuke and Kuroha just want to live a normal life and all the things happening to them is because EVERYONE keep bugging them, so if the story does not tell what is going on with other character plotting for the main character we won't know what is happening. Because in the first place this is not action manga or shounen like manga, in the first place this is not about Nijisuke and Kuroha fighting the bad guys but the bad guys trying to kill or capture both of them.

Dex-chan lover
@Qira_adan true that. It reminds of durarara on how entangled/connected things are. It's good storytelling as well since all characters have backgrounds and are built well to the story.

I can't agree more. I wonder why many people hate this manga. I really like how fresh this plot has. This manga serves unique plot where it has many related problems to the ML and FL in the same time! Which is it is something that other mangas seldom do. Overall I really love this manga!

@Qira_adan So everyone complaining about the story not focusing on the main character, MEANWHILE all of the story in this manga is played out because the action of all the side character. Nijisuke and Kuroha just want to live a normal life and all the things happening to them is because EVERYONE keep bugging them, so if the story does not tell what is going on with other character plotting for the main character we won't know what is happening. Because in the first place this is not action manga or shounen like manga, in the first place this is not about Nijisuke and Kuroha fighting the bad guys but the bad guys trying to kill or capture both of them.

Users who are viewing this thread