Kuroha to Nijisuke: Kuroki Majo no Divertimento - Vol. 3 Ch. 12 - Battle

Group Leader
really love how the art goes all rough during the action scenes, really gives it a nice feel

Dex-chan lover
This chapter is so intense i love it ❤️ i am glad that the villain is not typical villain who dumb and talk too much, they do their job properly. And the fight is so good, can't wait for the next chapter 👍

Thanks for the translation!

Double-page supporter
@sasarious_waifu Annoying would be an understatement

I can't wait for the MC to go sicko mode
hqdefault.jpg

Honestly, even though I like the side characters, I'm just waiting for the MC to go hard. It feels weird that he's kind of an afterthought compared to the rest of the cast

Dex-chan lover
This plot is getting so convoluted, I just don’t know how I feel about it anymore. Seeing as there are only 24 chapters, I’m guessing we’re going to keep going at this pace until we get close to the end. I really wish/hope the author slows it down for a chapter or two. I’m getting burnt out just reading this. It’s like riding on a roller coaster. It’s tons of fun and I love it, but after a while I just want to get off and take a break. I’m fine to ride rollercoasters for hours, just give me a minute okay. I’ll hop onto a larger, scarier, faster roller coaster after a break, but don’t shove me on one for hours. All that is to say, I really really really, just want a slow chapter focusing on the main main cast (the three that carried over from the prequel); preferably a total date chapter that doesn’t transition over to the 10 billion complex side characters/antagonists/side-antagonists and the various story threads they advance.

On another note: wouldn’t pretty much everything be solved in the shinigami (I’m sure I spelt that kinda right) just popped off for a while? I mean I know it’s their job to transport the dead, but at this point they have to realize that the few idiots that “think” they can see them (but can’t nearly enough), and decided to write their own narrative based off the psychedelic blobs they see, are the reason so many are dying unprecedented. If it’ll solve the main problem (too many people dying), let the dead of the city linger for a while (all that stays are the souls right?; that’s probably fairly harmless). Then are we have left are the annoying strings to tie.

Group Leader
@TNT261 thats an interesting point, if none of the shinigami interacted with the main cast at all the story sure would be less hectic, but then hokuto had no way of knowing he was going to turn Shigari so insane and at this point its too late, not showing up would just make Shigari work harder to "summon" them so not showing up wouldnt solve the problem (and i think theres massive problems if they dont collect souls for reincarnation)

as for the pace
its only going to get faster from here on out >:D

Wtf? I think the author need a good smack to the head. For the author realized how boring this is. The one shot is a hundred percent more entertaining. This chapter is filled with a fight that I don't care the results. The author need to know that we want the story of a luck girl and unlucky boy, not some random assassins bullshit.

Girrrl the little guy, i forgot his name, he's pathetic LOL talking about protecting a girl for all we know doesn't even know you exist or at least of no significance in her life 🤥 like come on now you been lookin real dumb since the beginning 😕😕😕

This is actually better than so many other manga which just focus on the main character and many a times the others are just plain neglected.
I love how we the events from different perspectives.This adds a whole new level of immersiveness imho

this is giving me hella durarara vibes with all the intertwining plotlines, makes me wanna rewatch durarara and baccano

Edit: how did I not know this, of course its written by the Baccano! author, yeah seriously love this guys stuff

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread