Kuroha to Nijisuke: Kuroki Majo no Divertimento - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Surprise Attack

Man again and again the little dude is so useless LOL like bro why you even here,,, she don't KNOW YOU 😂 Also kuroha don't listen to that lady 😤 Kuroha and Nijisuke will have a happy ending 🤩😤

Fed-Kun's army
This shinigami is spouting pretentious fucking bullshit. It better not end some dumb way like both of them dying or some shit.

Dex-chan lover
So, now you are causing more suffering, to everybody, to fix a fuck-up your sister is responsible for in every sense of the word? All while acting all high-and-mighty? Come on, little too pretentious.

Double-page supporter
Hm, I wonder if her being able to touch the hair of the goddess of fate was related to the nature of her soul. Or maybe that's just a coincidence...

Dex-chan lover
but her luck isn't related at all with her having a "false" soul, and nijisuke would still get almost killed everytime, so she's just spouting BS to fix their clan mistake and messing with a town (in the northern jurisdiction so... she's full of shit)

So the way I understand it is: Back in the chapter where the goddess of luck "bestowed" her "hair"(luck) to Kuroha she said that Kuroha's soul was "incomplete" for a human because her soul was the snake. And since the snake was directly made from the being of a shinigami she possessed the ability to see the supernatural. So it is because her soul was that of the snake that she was granted her luck.

To be honest, I've kinda guessed it from that chapter that Kuroha was the soul of that snake, and from the chapter that Hokuto's "parts" were seen that the southern chief would come into play, but never saw the Southern shinigami being the secretary or the CEO having the ability too.

Double-page supporter
this is ultimately an optimistic manga so I have no doubts that Nijisuke's gonna snap Kuroha out of her funk, the serial killers are gonna get beat up, and the Shinigami are gonna have to wait till Kuroha and Nijisuke die of old age to collect their souls.

Wonder when the goddess of fate's gonna make an appearance tho

Supporter
Eck only 5 chapters left to go, hopefully there will be 2 happy end chapters at least

Dex-chan lover
Nijisuke had been cheating death since he was a baby. There's no way he can't avoid death by Kuroha.

that female shinigami really underestimating my boi nijisuke

if the snake couldn't even kill baby nijisuke what makes her think kuroha with the dumb sister's spirit is gonna be able to do anything?? her sister can't even do her job right so it's not like she's a strong shinigami or anything... dafuq

man just fuck em up nijisuke

Users who are viewing this thread