Kuroha to Nijisuke: Kuroki Majo no Divertimento - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Surprise Attack

Dex-chan lover
Daddy to the rescue.shit is about to go doownnn...

Also this only has 21 chapters??
I think this deserve to have more than 50 chapters though T-T...
Was thid because of axe-kun again???

Thank you soooooo much for the translations❤❤❤

@nanceqn
Well, kuroha's super luck is even more powerful than a shinigami soul collecting power.. If there is a thing that can kill nijisuke its maybe kuroha.. But yeah he won't die that easily.

Now i imagine maybe with some luck kuroha's cell will mutate & evolve for immortality, and nijisuke will stay forever by her side through sheer will power. Then they live happily till the end of times.

@tannies
Man again and again the little dude is so useless LOL like bro why you even here,,, she don't KNOW YOU 😂

Heh, it seems you are not familiar with this author and his other works like Durarara and Baccano. Pretty much any character with decent screen time will have a important role. The other common stuff in these stories are: gangsters, supernatural beings and there is always a character that is stupidly strong.

Dex-chan lover
@Leonhart93 woah I didn't know the author was the one who wrote those two masterpieces. So that's the reason why I'm reminded of them when reading this.

@kiero13 The way I found out is exactly by wondering how the individual elements can be some similar with these other 2 stories, so I looked it up.

Fed-Kun's army
@Leonhart93 i rarely read author name. You made me go back and see tittle page. Its Narita Ryogo! How could i miss that. The one who made me read Japanese light novel (the translation ofcourse) Now its explain everything.

Dex-chan lover
@Somopes oh I see,I'm glad for that,I thought Imma gonna see again another rushed ending.TvT..well I'l just wait till for translations of the rest of the chapters to see how it goes.

Thank you for telling me that.❤

Users who are viewing this thread