Kuroiwa Medaka ni Watashi no Kawaii ga Tsuujinai - Ch. 83 - A Detour With That Bastard

Dex-chan lover
I dunno, I feel like the mangaka forgot about the whole Monk thing for a long while. Reasons are Medaka's actions went from like monk avoiding temptations to Medaka being a dense protag.

That said this is a great character building chapter (abliet like 30 or more chapters late) and would be nice to know more about Medaka and why multiple women want to be with him.

Dex-chan lover
After 83 chapters, she finally wonders why she does not know much about him. Guess what girl, neither do we!!!
Yeah literally nothing info we have about him beside the monk stuff lol. Mf got that mysterious rizz ffs

Dex-chan lover
this is nice character development but it is a little disappointing mona is the only one that actually gets closer to him. if ur gonna be a harem u gotta go all in baybee

Dex-chan lover
Im legit impressed that it took 83 chapters just to learn that Medaka doesn't have a mom.
Perhaps in Ch. 166 we'll actually be able to SEE his house, who knows
Well technically we saw it ch1 but Mona didn't. I assume he lives at the temple.

Dex-chan lover
What if he was adopted? The reason there are only men is becuase they didnt take on wives either 🤨

Users who are viewing this thread