Kuroiwa Medaka ni Watashi no Kawaii ga Tsuujinai (Oneshot) - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
Ah, it's been changed to 'Shounen'. Was a little confused why it was tagged as 'Shoujo' first...

Fed-Kun's army
These love is war themed mangas are always a fun and cute read. But, damn, this girl is too effing sexy. It should be against the law to be looking that tasty in public. This poor boy just wants to live up to how he was raised and unfortunately (or fortunately?) he happened to run in to a succubus disguised as a JK. I wonder if he practices the discipline of Clear Mind-No Thots.

Just give up now, my boy. You lost as soon as she did a kabedon on you.

This misunderstanding would literally end if she just asked why he makes that angry face

@Chizan I'm guessing because someone saw that it had a female perspective first and tagged it wrong but the artstyle and the story is clearly shounen.

By the way it seems like this is a new trope at this point we have quite a few new manga with this next seat girl trying to win over a supposedly uninterested guy.

Dex-chan lover
ThatWideeyedBufflehead-max-1mb.gif

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
Needs a little more work on the english TL. Excited to see more of this.

I'm really glad that it's not the usual 'i have scary eyes/face' trope

I'm glad the reason is not something non sense like he's expressionless guy in commonly shoujo manga

Contributor
Literally
The Cute Girl Sitting Next to Me Is Trying to Make Me Fall in Love With Her as a Way to Ridicule Assert Dominance Over Me, but the Tables Were Turned on Her Before She Knew It

Users who are viewing this thread