Kuromori-san wa Smartphone ga Tsukaenai - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Mermaid Princess

Dex-chan lover
one down and the other one ready to go now wander if MC can save her with the power of friendship and magic

Double-page supporter
If you have mobile data, your phone time should be sync immediately when you are in service

Group Leader
@anonymus not all devices sync properly. My windows 10 computer for example never gets the correct time even though sync is enabled. My mobile phone only syncs once every few days.

@anonymus
@ZdrytchX

Due to security concerns, most devices will not sync time if network reported time is off from device time by ~15 minutes (mostly for expired SSL certificates).

I suspect, however, that the author is not aware of that, nor possibly that network time sync is even a thing (since Japan is one time zone, the author is not likely to have experienced the feature).

There's a problem with the dates here,
on page 4 it says 12th and 13th of may, which is cuz of the time difference within the mirror world but how come the date changed while the day remained saturday?
and on page 6 it says 15th of may, SUNDAY? shouldn't it be 14th?

Aggregator gang
@Shiny no idea hahahaha

Edit: its a typo i didnt changed the saturday to friday on the left 😂
Tnx for pointing it out 😉

Custom title
Staff
Developer
Adding dumb tn jokes is already bad enough in itself but what possessed you to deliberately ruin a scene with one

Aggregator gang
@Teasday im planning to remove it but forgot about it ma bad

Edit:
okay i removed it tnx for pointing it out i literally forgot about that one 😂

Users who are viewing this thread