Kuromori-san wa Smartphone ga Tsukaenai - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - The witch’s curse has disappeared?!

Dex-chan lover
hmmmmmm a rush ending, obviously axed, but it kinda solve some questions. 6.5/10

Dex-chan lover
So no love for Shirayuki? Well, at least this MC wasn’t hesitant like a lot of others...

Too bad I was expecting big things. It wasn't all that bad. It just didn't appeal enough I guess.

Dex-chan lover
lmao surprised people wanted him to get with Shirayuki

She was a bitch for half of the series.

As for the manga itself, it was pretty fun and enjoyable, shame it ended so fast. At least there was a kiss + confession.

Supporter
Well that's just lovely! A proper ending from a story that knows when to cut itself off and not struggle & gasp.

It's always a little bittersweet when it comes to an end.

you'd think the curse could work so all of them turn to a sleeping cat at the same time period instead of it jumping to an other person after 8 hours.
I mean they could have possibly made it so that they all turn when they go to sleep, so that there is no problems with their daily lives but I guess we are ending it this way. 😟

Wasn't expecting this to end already. I figured there were at least 60 chapters worth of story in this. What a shame.

Contributor
@deerafl
I don't know it would work much if it's split between 5 peoples. Probably for the mothers.
This is my theory, I apologize if my explanation is not clear (and I'm kinda bad at math too).

How I see the curse work is, if it takes a full day, it would be like as if it was a permanent curse (like a repeat of the curse once it's midnight making it as if it was infinite).

Splitting three differents full-time curse into 3 will reduce the curse time (24 hours divide divide by 3 peoples = 8 hours each).
The curse splitted between the mothers would be 12 hours for each (must be hard for the mother who has the curse between midnight and midday but since it is also possible to take the curse time with the one you shared the Happy Prince...).

About each curse:
Shirayuki and her mom has the sleepiness curse (2 peoples x 24 hours)
Kuromori and her mom has the cat transformation (same as above)
Suzuki has the machine curse (24 hours solo)

The curse machine splitted between 5 would have lasted 4,8 hours.
My guess for those who has the same curse, it would adds up, so I'm guessing it would make 48 hours
Splitting a 48 hours between 5 would make a 9,6 hours of cat transformation and sleepiness, making it almost 2 hours more than before. It won't be easy to have a correct school life IMO.
It would have been better if they had different kind of curse each so it won't last too long.

But then again, that's just my theory.

I just binge read it and I must say that it was pretty nice! The ending could've been better, but it's still a good ending! It doesn't feel rushed, more like it was rushed from the start and the cliffs feel like the ones that actually have something after them not like super long mangas that make the cliff just a dorky way to make you read the next one.
Like it was decided to finish in 3 volumes. I liked it. 8/10

End page from the volume if you want to see it.
vvduvh.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread