Kuromori-san wa Smartphone ga Tsukaenai

They really trying to make us feel sympathetic for the black haired girl after all the crap she pulled? Lol fuck off, she's been extremely annoying ever since she appeared.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man this really dropped in quality after the balck haired girl joined them

This story could have been fine if the MC just slapped some sense into the black haired girl. So what if she can turn invisible and stalk them. There is a limit to magic and she obviously needs preparation. There is a limit how many attempts of being ambushed with bats, rocks, traps, being poisoned, getting electrocuted out of nowhere (since she doesn't seem to have any issues with electric devices) she can successfully avoid. A hammer to the head and she won't talk back. 😂

Contributor
Just learn the new of the axe.
Not surprising, this class prez (?) was a bad idea, and is extremely annoying.
It would be ok if it was only for 1 or 2 chapters, but not as a recurring character.

Double-page supporter
Only four chapters until the end, but I honestly don't care enough to see what happens. God damn, it took a nosedive after chapter 3 and became pretty much unreadable. I stuck with it to see if it would pick up again, but it never did. It's a shame, too, since it was pretty good at the start, but right now the best thing I can say about it is that we'll mercifully be spared from having to suffer through yet another volume of this. Such a waste of a good premise.

Why does mangaupdates say that chapter 14 was released 15hrs ago?

I only see ch13 here.

Power Uploader
@Hokoga we had some quality complaints, so the guy who uploaded it pulled it back so the team could do some quality checking. Will be uploaded again soon once the feedback has been addressed.

Fed-Kun's army
When ever I read "something Smatphone" or "Smartphone something" I get a hard case of PTSD from a certain "Trash-Garbage-Nuclearwaste-Sekai"

At least this one proves me wrong.

I thought this will be your usual "girl can't do X so boy who knows X teaches her how to do it"
Really glad I was proven wrong

Group Leader
Was this a monthly series? Trying to figure out how they only got 16 chapters over 2 years.

If I had the physical release, I would spit on it. The name is so lame that it makes my wardrobe(Which is mostly tanktops and shorts or jeans and white tees) look stylish in comparison.

Dex-chan lover
The CClaw translated chapters have a lot of spelling errors and even more problems with mixing tenses. Had to stop myself a few times, reread what was written and then try to decipher what it was supposed to mean.

That said, the manga itself is worth the read. Not sure why people are saying it was axed, it wraps up nicely.

Users who are viewing this thread