Kuronami-san of the Swimming Club - Ch. 1 - One day's practice

Contributor
Reminder that 0721 is numerical code for masturbation. (o-na-ni-i, similar to onanism)

Aggregator gang
The author really needs to let the pages breathe, there are way too many panels on some of these pages.

Dex-chan lover
never thought anyone would translate this artists work, been fan for a long time
you got to love those fit tomboyish girls

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Stretching is vital, one time i didn't stretch correctly and got a leg cramp, good thing i could stand in the pool.

Aggregator gang
That felt like a dream. Also, I find it funny tuat in manganese big boobs=what author prefers. Here we have perfectly average as "big" and in other places it's treated as almost a flat chest.

Group Leader
@starlightcitypro
Yes, it was kinda hard to follow. I understand the desire to keep the page count low (I'm drawing my own manga, so I know the struggle), but the way he did it makes the pages hard to read, especially when most line balloons don't have tails indicating who's doing the talking.

By the way, what the hell is with 0721 anyways?
Oh, wait... O-NA-NI-I

Yeah, okay, I got it now...

Aggregator gang
Exercises for female hormones? Is that the same as exercises for male hormones?

Dex-chan lover
I understand the author wants to work it out within the limited page but that many panels in a page is hard to navigate. There could have been a cleverer way to set it up though.

Users who are viewing this thread