Kuroshitsuji - Ch. 169 - That Butler, Shouting

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? IS SIRIUS OUR "Ciel's" REAL NAME??? Polaris is Tanaka?

Dex-chan lover
@Rani blood types mate, Not Ciel is type sirius, Polaris is probably one of the butlers from the mansion who died and got brought back to life

Is anyone else dying to know what will happen with Elizabeth!?!?!? Idc how many months it will take, I just want to see her and O!Ciel have a one on one conversation with some positive progress!

Dex-chan lover
I was just remembering the series today, and wowzers new chapter... what a nice surprise.

Dex-chan lover
@Brady10 no way, hes going to use this as an excuse to cut off their engagement since their house took the word of a "fake" over him and helped remove him from power

Dex-chan lover
Man I’ve been waitin a decade for Sebastian to be the final boss so can we just cut this bullshit and begin third impact?

Reminder: If that's a shinigami he shouldn't be needing blood transfusions.
Based on the knife, this is the guy who killed Agni. What likely happened is that Polaris and Ciel showed up at the door together, and Polaris did the dirty work. I don't think Ciel is physically capable of beating the shit out of Agni if he's just a normal zombie, since he just doesn't have the muscles.

The real Ciel is freaky! Why is he picking a fight with O'Ciel?

Please don't let that mystery person be Agni.
What if they revived Agni using the same method and turned him to a slave?

Users who are viewing this thread