Kuroshitsuji - Ch. 169 - That Butler, Shouting

I don't know what to feeeeeel. (Insert "incoherent mixed-feeling noises of a fan girl" here)

Whoah as someone who hasn't read this since like, volume 12 or something, WOW it's so different. Might have to go back and read everything.

Almost like a different manga

Dex-chan lover
This psycho must have some kind of strange agility, other than stabby knives, to be able to beat Agni. Wonder if he looks similar to Sebastian is some other serva since they let them both in without asking questions about a new person

@Forikorder Hardly, the only one who actually betrayed O!Ciel was Elizabeth and that was for a very good reason! And even still, she said that she knew the R!Ciel was up to something, so it is not like she is completely out of the blue. She just wants to save the person she loved. The rest of the family didn't take R!Ciel's word over O!Ciel, I don't even think we have their opinion on the matter (outside of Elizabeth). All they know is what R!Ciel told them, whether they believe it as the full truth or think that O!Ciel is actually Sirius is still unknown. Well, imo I doubt they think that O!Ciel is the mastermind behind the Music Hall, but they prob believe the fact that O!Ciel is not actually Ciel.

As for them helping R!Ciel gain power, again it is true that Elizabeth helped, but really, I would like to hope that she will be forgiven considering O!Ciel has been lying to her. As for the rest of the family, they didn't do anything to help R!Ciel gain power.

Anyway, point is that is comes down to the conversation that will happen between O!Ciel and Elizabeth, that is why I said I hope it to be a positive one. A negative would be them end up breaking ties or something and the cancelation of their engagement for good.

I can't read the R!Ciel's intentions...Man if that's Agni.....

or the one that killed Agni, looking at the knife.

Polaris killed Agni, so that can't be his identity.

Madam Red wasn't a butler, so it's not her (but she could still be one of the others).

Joker was technically a butler, but he shouldn't care this much about Ciel.

Doll wasn't as tall as Polaris seems to be, and was also not a butler.

I was hoping he would be someone we knew previously, but I can only assume Polaris is a new character, one who used to be a butler for the Phantomhives, just of a rank below Tanaka. Perhaps one of the guys in chapter 133, page 19/20 or at the start of chapter 134? There was also a butler's corpse O!Ciel tripped over in that chapter; maybe that's him, for whatever reason?

Just wanna say between this and Twisted Wonderland, Yana Toboso-sensei is surely a busy person. . I hope she rest enough..

I don't understand what R!Ciel wants at all, why would he be mad at O!Ciel?? or maybe he wants his brother's soul to be left alone??? oh god

Dex-chan lover
@Brady10 Ciel knows that its impossible for him to ever marry Elizabeth, its best for everyone if he cuts it out early so she can find a fiancee who doesnt have a terminal case of demon possession

no matter what, Ciel dies at the end of this series.

Wow coco bulter there. I wonder why Ciel is calling fake Ciel Sirius :? did i miss something?

This guy better not be the one who killed Agni.

This better not be Agni though, if he was, he will return to Soma's side quickly.

If this was Agni, what if they instilled some silly thoughts on him, just like what they did with Elizabeth?

Now that I think about it, Sebastian mentioned that he took the form of someone who oCiel knows or is familiar with, so maybe this is the butler that used to serve them?

Double-page supporter
This is definitely not Agni since y'know, he's ashes now. Killed Agni for sure though so can't wait for Soma to come storming in and stabbing him back. I also don't think Polaris is any of the previous house servants because the mansion was burned down (which is why Undertaker couldn't get Vincent's corpse).

That being said, I think he might actually be someone that died in one of the earlier arcs just to drive in the angst. Idk if being a zombie increases your strength, but if he uses knives he could be Joker.

Users who are viewing this thread