Kuroshitsuji - Ch. 172 - That Butler, Mental

I know each chapter takes time and effort to produce but I have no idea what's going on anymore after twin got resurrected. The sequence of events is all jumbled up.

@311i3 were going to see what happened to each duo one after the other, but all of them are happening at the same time
So all the previous chapters about mey rin and ran mao are simultaneous to these ones with bard and lau
Then we’ll see finny and snake; then Sebastian and ciel!
(Theyve split off to go to the places where blood is being collected for real!ciel)
I hope that helps!!!

At this point, I wont be surprised if the young girl nurse is originally an adult nurse with her soul transferred to the young body 🤷‍♀

Thanks for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
That little nurse is none other than Florence herself who became a Shinigami and kept working.😭

if anything this manga taught me, its the most innocence looking one that is likely the evil one.

Also, ther is two bows on her head. Is that suppose to be a sign she is one of the people behind the star doors? wasn't ther one room that looked like it was for a girl?
Althou she is likely probably just their lackey

@Eitu
One of the bows has a star pattern on it, so you might be correct in that assumption.

As for why Lau was observing "her", I think he might have been thinking how she reminds him of someone he knows - Finnian. I say that because I've been suspecting for a while now (like many others) that one of the "stars" (Vega, I think) is both actually two people (the room had two beds and two mirrors, for instance) and also Finnian's "siblings". It's almost certain that all of the other test subjects were killed back then, but Undertaker could have recovered the bodies after Ciel and Sebastian "passed by". The only problem is that doesn't explain why there'd be only two left; maybe the others were failures? Or perhaps it's another "experiment" of Undertaker's: what happens if one attempts to link multiple people's "cinematic records" together inside one body?

Group Leader
That little nurse is none other than Florence herself who became a Shinigami and kept working.😭
Please don't...

========
Thanks for the chapter btw!

I'm not sure why everyone automatically assumed that Layla's a boy instead of a, you know, bizarre doll. Undertaker had stated a while back that Polaris and Vega were out procuring blood for rCiel. It's been revealed that Polaris is the knife-wielding butler (and possibly a character we already know like Joker given how only part of his face was revealed), and that Vega are a pair of twin girls. Layla is definitely one of them, if not somehow both of them.

Users who are viewing this thread