Kurotonbi no Seija - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - The person you least expect may actually be salvation.

i belive saint's skillset is more than what has shown by story, cant they have dual profession?

Dex-chan lover
My brain hurting when i read katie's monologue in last page. I can't understand what she want to say

My brain hurting when i read katie's monologue in last page. I can't understand what she want to say
I'm not fluent with english but i will try. She's trying to convey that, no matter who you bring to defeat demon lord, without priest there is no way you can win.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not fluent with english but i will try. She's trying to convey that, no matter who you bring to defeat demon lord, without priest there is no way you can win.
Yeah. I kind of can guess what would she want to say. But it's just sound like she grumbling about that. I am actually blaming the author for implying it like this

Dex-chan lover
Page 25, were they contemplating on whether to have her keep her cleavage?
Don't tell me that Katie is the SunGoddess, i was thinking she was a news reporter trying to get a scoop.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
so the village kids doesn't discriminate them . . but just feds up with vincent and his friend doing nothing all this time.

Dex-chan lover
katie on the last page reminds me of when i'm making a new gimmicky team in Etrian Odyssey. thinking of party synergies and stuff.

Yeah, I figured Sybilla was a witch or something similar but with her true reveal I figured Katie was probably either an agent of the sun goddess or is her. She might not be, though, but someone instead looking to take advantage of them.

Users who are viewing this thread