Kurotonbi no Seija - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Today we set out anew.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :meguuusad::salute:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
Long Story short, she's a Goddess obsessed with finding the Saint(Russel) and brainwashing him into being her Lover. It's a bit more complicated than that, but that is the main gist of it.

To put it in more detail.
That's a means to an end,with her real goal being to manipulate the heroes and prevent them from killing the demon lords. And that happened because the goddess got brainwashed by the original and strongest demon lord before his death.

Dex-chan lover
Long Story short, she's a Goddess obsessed with finding the Saint(Russel) and brainwashing him into being her Lover. It's a bit more complicated than that, but that is the main gist of it.
so he's going to have a harem? a yandere saint, childhood friend, helpful goddess and more?

Dex-chan lover
Man what a real nothing burger of a manga. I glad its finally done so i can wipe it from my memory.

Dex-chan lover
The way that "childhood friend" is used always irritates me. Is there a japanese word that specifically means "childhood friend"?

The way that "childhood friend" is used always irritates me. Is there a japanese word that specifically means "childhood friend"?
Yeah, literally "Osananajimi" (幼なじみ). I know it's annoying to see stilted translations, or even entirely made-up lines, but "Osananajimi" is a case of "It's what they're saying; what do you want me to do?"
The alternatives are probably longer, and more stilted, while also confusing the audience more.

Dex-chan lover
Wasn't axed. Just another LN teaser that's been the new fad for the past couple years or so.
I don't think they could have made me want to read the LN any less than they just did with that rushed shit.

It's "The Saint is the most powerful healing class!" but since there isn't XP Share they'll never level up unless they go around bonking enemies?

How did the previous saint(ess) level up then? What the hell?

Last edited:
When the manga adaption got axed it was because the sales were not going well at least that's what the author of Kuro no Mao said when his work got axed.

Dex-chan lover
another, "read the source material next!!", ending. This is why i prefer reading korean webtoon now. At least they tried to adapt the whole thing despite going on hiatus often or even changing artists.

Dex-chan lover
I can feel the author had ideas but tried to bundle them up really fast to end it. Probably due to the axe incoming...

Users who are viewing this thread