Kusanagi-sensei Is Being Tested - Vol. 1 Ch. 28 - The Excuse of "Your Happiness"

Fed-Kun's army
Read "Middle School" earlier and just assumed the Japanese school system was different. Now that I know that the child character is a 12 year old, this is pretty fucking gross. Before I thought she was 16, which is still bad, but a 16 year old is at least conscious to some extent with these things, 12 though? That's just gross.

I understand that the teacher is conflating the mother and the daughter, but it should still be an extremely repulsive thought. I also get that the art style can't really portray age well beyond a short character is likely young, or confused to be young, so to the reader it's not immediately apparent. Regardless, it's worrying to me that the author thought up a story where a 12 year old falls in love with their teacher, and it's not seen as puppy love, but something actually romantic. A 12 year old can't understand those complex feelings, their brains aren't fully developed.

Maybe later in the story the author addresses these things, and it all wraps up nicely, but i'm just gonna drop this instead of holding that hope. Final thought: Gross.

Dex-chan lover
welp, I assumed junior/sophomore HS = at least 16 wich is a consenting age, but twelve is... I'll tread carefully

Power Uploader
@FictionWeavile for the better.

BAikwTR.png

Fed-Kun's army
Normally anime style characters look younger rather than older than their actual age. I thought she was 14/15 not 12.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, ditto what the other commenters said, I want to like this cute story but it's really kind of scummy considering the dual punch of teacher and 12yo.

Double-page supporter
SHES FREAKING TWELVE!?
Yo what the fuck I thought she was at least 16

Supporter
@Shuraemyyyyiii I agree.
Why does this need to be set in Middle school?? High School is already bad enough, but middle school is just WORSE.

Alright comment section, let's just make a pact and pretend she is 16. ;D

She's 12??? What adult in their right mind would find a child attractive in that way, even if they did remind them of their crush? Yikes lol

Users who are viewing this thread