Kusanagi-sensei Is Being Tested - Vol. 2 Ch. 185 - Let's Buy a Box Lunch

Dex-chan lover
We all have our vices.

Some of us smoke, some of us recklessly spend money in gacha games.

Dex-chan lover
That gacha game won't give you cancer, heart attacks, or any number of side effects of smoking. If you wanted to create a new product that had the effects tobacco has you would never get it passed the FDA. I can never understand why anyone starts. My mom said she started during the blitz in London. Not a lot to do when hiding in a bomb shelter and it calmed your nerves. I will giver her a pass, but it eventually killed her. When I think how many more years she would have got to see her grand kids grow up it makes me mad. Wow, I just uncovered some long held resentment. Reading manga is so therapeutic.

Dex-chan lover
Apparently the average smoker in my country spends 10% of their income on cigarettes every year, that's insane

Smoking its so stupid. You literally suck off your health and youth also burn your money..

Dex-chan lover
I don't smoke but we are all dying eventually, if I could decide beforehand from what I would then well, it's a decision at least I took for myself out of all the things we never had a choice throughout our lives.

Aggregator gang
Smoking is for the weak.

If you smoke...

upload.png

Dex-chan lover
She had better stop if she's serious on any level for her Hime-chan. She won't last long enough to enjoy their relationship, or get a COPD barrel chest and ruin her beauty.

Dex-chan lover
480yen?

Here in Indo at average you can buy three packs of cigarettes for that price. No wonder we got serious problem with smokers hahaha.

Dex-chan lover
@otakubouzu
The same would apply here in Brazil, but bizarrely enough, the prevalence of smoking is like half that of Japan.
I think the price isn't really the issue. Even if smoking were to be more costly, smokers would find a way to maintain the habit.

No one's going to mention Kusanagi's first girlfriend looks a lot like Yae? Kusanagi has it real bad.

Users who are viewing this thread