Kusanagi-sensei Is Being Tested - Vol. 2 Ch. 188 - The Changes Happening to Them

Oof. She is in a "I'll stop smoking if you go out with me" mindset. But, she failed to say it aloud...

Dex-chan lover
Smoking as a coping mechanism...

Well, at least it isn't alcoholism I guess??????

Doesn't make it any better for your health.

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Smoking just makes it even harder to get together. Everyone I know refuses to date smokers.

Dex-chan lover
I can't stand smoking since it smells so bad and with how destructive it is for the body. An absolute deal breaker. Hope she eventually quits, can't remember if she has in the non-flashback time period.

Dex-chan lover
This is actually kind of deep in its own way, especially for a 4koma-based yuri manga.

A lot of anime/manga characters smoke because of the aesthetic it brings to some character archetypes. Sensei smokes here simply because her lover did it, who was a replacement for her unrequited love, then out of her own way of revenge and coping. Poor Sensei.

From the cover this is for sure a "teacher-student" relationship but I really want Kusanagi sensei to pair with Yae lol

Dex-chan lover
I feel that. She's smoking so she has a reason that her highschool love would "hate to date her" that hurts because I understand her logic.

Users who are viewing this thread