Namaiki na Gal Ane wo Wakaraseru Hanashi

I don't know why it was so hard for her to do this. The new content obviously doesn't slot into the main story, and it manages to paint her as a victim.
Yeah bro, just said that it's an "if" story and that time is a fcking canon, it's not that hard lmao.

With the "canon or not?" problem have been resolved, now it's all about the series image, if you want to write a I can fix her, vanilla, incest story but have a what if story that includes rape, gangbang, blackmail. I doubt that the reader that enjoy your main story will like that🤔

Well, up to her I guess. I just here to see the trainwreck anyway.

By the way, it seem like you didn't enjoy this series that much either. So I've been wondering for a while. Why are you still translating this series tho? Both main story and fanbox.

Sorry bro, just curious🙏

Yeah bro, just said that it's an "if" story and that time is a fcking canon, it's not that hard lmao.

With the "canon or not?" problem have been resolved, now it's all about the series image, if you want to write a I can fix her, vanilla, incest story but have a what if story that includes rape, gangbang, blackmail. I doubt that the reader that enjoy your main story will like that🤔

Well, up to her I guess. I just here to see the trainwreck anyway.

By the way, it seem like you didn't enjoy this series that much either. So I've been wondering for a while. Why are you still translating this series tho? Both main story and fanbox.

Sorry bro, just curious🙏
I think the series started off great before she got banned for including rape and incest. The webcomic was obviously her scrambling to comply with the Communists' demands, and she missed the mark. She was forced to make "Making her understand" not include rape, which meant it ended up having to be wholesome. And that's basically how we got this: She tried "Making her understand" wholesome, but kept almost everything else the same. So she's still a slut, but now she also has to be "shy" outside of the fanbox so the author can tell a "fixing her" story.

At first I did the series because the other translators were awful at what they do, so nobody really understood exactly how bad the series was. Case in point: I was the only TL to realize she had been tricked into going to the party. The other morons thought she made a secret promise with her friend.

And well, despite all the shit I've been talking, I'm rooting for the author. All her mistakes make perfect, logical sense. I've seen better stories, but then I've also seen lazier authors (R15+ ja dame desu ka springs to mind). If I sat her down and talked to her somehow, I'm sure we'd at least come to an understanding.

I've seen better stories, but then I've also seen lazier authors (R15+ ja dame desu ka springs to mind).
Can I have some context pls🤣 what do you mean by "lazier authors (R15+ ja dame desu ka springs to mind)"

I have been reading that for quite some time but never heard of that statement before lol

If I sat her down and talked to her somehow, I'm sure we'd at least come to an understanding.
Sat in front of the author, point out the problems of the work one by one. That is the most every reader can dream of bro!!!😭

Can I have some context pls🤣 what do you mean by "lazier authors (R15+ ja dame desu ka springs to mind)"

I have been reading that for quite some time but never heard of that statement before lol
I made a whole rant about this. I'm sharing it with everyone I can because the more I think about that retarded fucking story and the dipshit that wrote it, the angrier I get.

I made a whole rant about this. I'm sharing it with everyone I can because the more I think about that retarded fucking story and the dipshit that wrote it, the angrier I get.
Understandable, after I read your whole rant on that comment section, I think I understand why you would call it "lazier authors"

But well, "Plot Hole" One of the 3 things I hate the most when reading manga. The first is the sudden change in genre/tone, second is untagged and the last are plot holes. I will hate it even more if it includes ntr in it(sudden change to ntr, untagged ntr)

Anyway, thank for the explanation and translation, although I didn't enjoy reading this series but it's quite enjoyable that I can rant about this with eng reader through your tl(when read from the jp site I don't have anyone to talk with yk😂)

But well, "Plot Hole" One of the 3 things I hate the most when reading manga. The first is the sudden change in genre/tone, second is untagged and the last are plot holes. I will hate it even more if it includes ntr in it(sudden change to ntr, untagged ntr)
That's two out of three so far! And I don't know that there isn't NTR somewhere in this story. So let's just agree that it's awful, yeah?

Dex-chan lover
You know, all my problems with you aside, it's genuinely sad to me that you hear that you suck, and your first response is "Isn't it great?!"
You can't make everyone happy, if there are people who likes what You do but one person tells you "I don't like what you do" will you really care about that person? In my case no, I will continue because I like the manga and I will continue translating it so that others can read it too.

You can't make everyone happy, if there are people who likes what You do but one person tells you "I don't like what you do" will you really care about that person? In my case no, I will continue because I like the manga and I will continue translating it so that others can read it too.
No one "likes" you. The closest you have to being "liked" on here are the losers who've been hanging around this manga from it's pre-ser days who insisted that the Fanbox isn't canon, or that FMC wasn't a slut.

Everyone else looks at the pictures, then comes to me for the dialogue.

Y que? Te crees que estas haciendo un buen trabajo? Te crees que es respetuoso al contenido, al autor, y al lector subir algo sin ni darle un vistazo basico? No te da verguenza ni poder subir algo decente? Lo primero que hago cuando me dicen que he cometido un error es flagelarme publicamente y arreglarlo. Te crees que no tienes que escucharle a nadie porque ya eres perfecto?

Get the fuck over yourself.

Lo que me encojona es la falte de respeto que le has demostrato a todo el que le interesa el contenido. No solo haces un trabajo pesimo, pero ni tan si quiera tienes la decencia de avergonzarte cuando te dicen que tienes que mejorar.

Y ahora por patetico estas perdiendo hasta sueño para subir una mierda lo mas pronto posible.

Aprende de mi ejemplo: Toma todo el tiempo que necesites; se sube cuando este hecho y hecho bien. Si no sabes como evaluar la calidad de tu propio proyecto, es seña de que mejor vuelves a practicar.

Dex-chan lover
No one "likes" you. The closest you have to being "liked" on here are the losers who've been hanging around this manga from it's pre-ser days who insisted that the Fanbox isn't canon, or that FMC wasn't a slut.

Everyone else looks at the pictures, then comes to me for the dialogue.

Y que? Te crees que estas haciendo un buen trabajo? Te crees que es respetuoso al contenido, al autor, y al lector subir algo sin ni darle un vistazo basico? No te da verguenza ni poder subir algo decente? Lo primero que hago cuando me dicen que he cometido un error es flagelarme publicamente y arreglarlo. Te crees que no tienes que escucharle a nadie porque ya eres perfecto?

Get the fuck over yourself.

Lo que me encojona es la falte de respeto que le has demostrato a todo el que le interesa el contenido. No solo haces un trabajo pesimo, pero ni tan si quiera tienes la decencia de avergonzarte cuando te dicen que tienes que mejorar.

Y ahora por patetico estas perdiendo hasta sueño para subir una mierda lo mas pronto posible.

Aprende de mi ejemplo: Toma todo el tiempo que necesites; se sube cuando este hecho y hecho bien. Si no sabes como evaluar la calidad de tu propio proyecto, es seña de que mejor vuelves a practicar.
Bro is so angry that change language ☠️

Dex-chan lover
Bro is so disappointed he wants you to get the message.
That's not how you say it, when you say "Bro is so disappointed he wants you to get the message." You can't refer to yourself in the third person, the correct way is "Bro is so blind that cannot catch the message ☠️"

That's not how you say it, when you say "Bro is so disappointed he wants you to get the message." You can't refer to yourself in the third person, the correct way is "Bro is so blind that cannot catch the message ☠️"
And this is why you shouldn't be doing anything in English. :facepalm:

Users who are viewing this thread