Kusunoki-san wa Koukou Debut ni Shippai shite Iru - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - In situations like these, I have to stay calm and approach things rationally.

Dex-chan lover
What would be interesting is this Hebikawa is an antagonist to Shizuki, but the story never reveal her thoughts or her intention until she's ready to reveal her fangs for a coup de grâce. Make her into a lesbian with hatred against men, but is willing to make use of men without revealing her said hatred. She wouldn't mind making people (including readers) misunderstand she has feelings for the protagonist, when in truth she's aiming for Kusonoki, whom she finds to her taste. She realizes that Shizuki has to go, so she made plan to absolutely destroy his reputation, in a time where Shizuki is seemingly at the top of his life (having friends and almost/actually going out with Kusonoki). She then steals the confused Kusonoki.

Who am I kidding, it's gonna be a run of the mill romance shonen manga.

Dex-chan lover
It's just a scratch on his elbow, calm down girl, he didn't lost an arm.
Also, black hair girl reminds me of a cat

Dex-chan lover
This bitch gonna fuck some shit up mannnnnnnnnnnn

lil bro needs man up quick bro

Dex-chan lover
man we're so back

edit: or so I thought. this weak ass selfish ass dude still can't do nothing right. istg I'm so tired of manga where the progression of the story is just being held back by the mmc being a fucking bitch and making up lame ass excuses. Authors been cucking their readers, I'm over it.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ooooo so the snake girl is actually a snake
Hmm. I guess you should judge a book by its cover

Double-page supporter
Hebikawa literally has snake in her name, that's a good hint to stay away.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I wonder if Hebikawa is going to try to poison our leads relationship? Turn her against him.
I think she actually likes MC and is jealous. She bullied him but secretly liked him this whole time

Dex-chan lover
MC is so pathetic that snake girl can probably just fuck his shit up pretty easyly.

Users who are viewing this thread