Kusunoki-san wa Koukou Debut ni Shippai shite Iru - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - No matter how I look at it, I can only see a primary school kid

Dex-chan lover
how does that even make sense? The guy clearly has never seen you before, and instead of, y'know, introducing yourself if it's such a big deal, you go and throw a tantrum and push him to the ground? What a bitch
Yeah, that was pretty much an overreaction. If he was wrong, simply correct him without the need of insulting and/or pushing him. Especially when he obviously meant no harm and asked a genuine question.

Dex-chan lover
yeah yeah, another fakeout lol. This ain't my first rodeo.

jhfEPiC.png

Someone needs to git gud.

1QHKvfY.png

I don't even know what your angle is anymore. At this point she genuinely doesn't seem to remember Keisuke. I'm definitely going with the twin theory. There could always be the more tragic mental block/amnesia subplot but that seems too dramatic for this story.

Well, no one's bother to hide it, including the volume cover so: new girl, neat. Seems like this was the straw that broke the camel's back, though. RIP keisuke. Didn't do much wrong here, just wrong place wrong time.

Is this how he cures his Gynophobia? with a girl he thinks is a boy? Kinda corny, but my boi needs some progress lol.

Is the only reason that this or any series does studying at a low table is so they can do a "my legs fell asleep" thing?

idk, tradition? The dining table is for eating. I never looked it up much.

Dex-chan lover
For someone with their own complexes MC can be a dick himself
idk. I thought it myself but his responses seemed reasonable. He made a bad call, was corrected, apologies with a reason, and the reason was taken the wrong way.

I can see how the "sorry about that, [backhanded insult]" could escalate things, but I don't think he meant it. He did just get done mulling over his cringe response to Shizuka, so he's not the most careful with his words.

Either way, I don't think anything he said justified an escalation to violence, esepcially when all this started with him getting knocked in the head by a ball.

Dex-chan lover
She's genuinely a good girl and I really hope we stay off the Harem route

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

I am placing my bet that this newcomer is a shouta-looking loli and might probably be a senpai

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter. I kinda have a soft spot for this manga.

Dex-chan lover
how does that even make sense? The guy clearly has never seen you before, and instead of, y'know, introducing yourself if it's such a big deal, you go and throw a tantrum and push him to the ground? What a bitch
Not to mention she threw a freaking soccer ball at his head. You do not start a conversation apologizing for that and end it by shoving someone from making a basic assumption that has to have been made a million times over by now. I'm clearly in high school my ASS. The MC is "kinda" in the wrong for assuming but also wasn't pushy about it. A simple, "no I'm actually" and then let him apologize would have been fine.

Why the hell introduce "rivals" or potential harem members when ever girl other than the Female lead is just a terrible person. Even then that introduction was so weird...

Dex-chan lover
thats what most redditors would do anyway

Dex-chan lover
Stupid lmao. He don't know you. And you are as small as a dead rat. OF COURSE he's gonna assume you are lower grade, dipshit. Tell him. Communicate. Fuck man.

Dex-chan lover
Nothing a little bit of mating press can't fix

Dex-chan lover
It’s simple. If you hit me in the head with a football, I am going to fight you.

Users who are viewing this thread