Kusunoki's Flunking Her High School Glow-Up - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - In situations like these, I have to stay calm and approach things rationally.

Dex-chan lover
A reminder that while Hebikawa 🐍 deceived the protagonist, she wasn't bullying him. She probably never knew that he overheard what she said. 🙉 Over time she may have forgotten him--he was merely an acquaintance to her. Even if she does remember, she likely wouldn't recognize him now. :questionblob:

Dex-chan lover
Failed highschool debut? This girl clearly did 100 push-ups and 100 sit-ups daily. Went from queen of the nerds to goddess of victory.

Dex-chan lover
A reminder that while Hebikawa 🐍 deceived the protagonist, she wasn't bullying him. She probably never knew that he overheard what she said. 🙉 Over time she may have forgotten him--he was merely an acquaintance to her. Even if she does remember, she likely wouldn't recognize him now. :questionblob:
It's a Japanese romance Manga. 100% she not only remembers, but was actually in love with him and did it on purpose to live rent free in his head also she's a reincarnation of his past lover also she's probably an actual demon or something and anyway now she's jealous.

Dex-chan lover
TmuprKs.jpeg

I guess that's it for me, lads. I just died of cringe.
And of course MC wouldn't warn Kusunoki about this snake.

Dex-chan lover
"It did strike me during the game but now that I take another look... SHE LOOKS LIKE A SNAKE! AND HER NAME IS LITERALLY SNAKE RIVER!!" - Kusunoki breaking through the conditioning

Dex-chan lover
Why did the dumb MC doubt himself and didn't call to Kusunoki to help her out?

What the heck we missed the action, we didnt see the ball richochet between the two of them

Damn, the drama is about to begin

Users who are viewing this thread