Kusuriya no Hitorigoto - Ch. 65 - The Bath

Dex-chan lover
Yes, this ecchi shit is exactly what I fucking read this manga for. :aquadrink:

Its pretty unlikly that maomao would ever let go since she has knowledge of a lot of palace secrets which should only be known to small ammount of people. They will probaly offer her a permant postion as the local apothecary

Dex-chan lover
oh no. I already catch up with the recent chapter. the waiting game begins...

the knot of string method is a real method of removing hair called threading. i've done it on my eyebrows before at a salon and i started tearing up. i like to think my pain tolerance is high but it was really unpleasant.

i can't imagine courtesans using it on their pubic hair, i'd imagine they'd use a razor. this is the first time i've seen body hair on woman mentioned in manga that isn't fetishized, i'm impressed. using a floral smelling oil to calm irritation sounds luxurious lol

Dex-chan lover
If Shao Ran wouldn't mind the Eunuch, then she wouldn't mind my microscopic sized pp too 😭😭😭

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (it was nice seeing all three of them hangout and bathe together).

mmm dem consort butts. Do gotta love asses :p
But fun way to try and make connections. Some good hustling there.
I agree. Their butts are so plump and peachy. Although I was more focused on Shi Sui's ample boobs. She has such a flattering figure overall.

Users who are viewing this thread