Kusuriya no Hitorigoto - Ch. 73.2 - Traces (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Dex-chan lover
i said before, but first mao mao started having questions about shi sui, now everything she does seems suspicious. like your friend is doing something to alert others that you are getting kidnapped, why you blowing her cover? even her posture of laying down to rest is suspicious

Last edited:

Tju

Dex-chan lover
tbh this chapter should have had thrice the amount of pages :/
still nice to know that maomao is unharmed. (completely surprising! she's only the mc after all)

first mao mao started having questions about shi sui, now everything she does seems suspicious. like your friend is doing something to alert others to your kidnapping, why you blowing her cover? even her posture of laying down to rest is suspicious
I'm not fully convinced yet, she could also be incredibly naive and/or stupid. 50/50 I'd say.
not sure why you think sleeping on your back is suspicious though?

tbh this chapter should have had thrice the amount of pages :/
still nice to know that maomao is unharmed. (completely surprising! she's only the mc after all)

I'm not fully convinced yet, she could also be incredibly naive and/or stupid. 50/50 I'd say.
It's important to note that they found no one named Shi Sui in the previous chapters. She is obviously in cahoot with those two.

Dex-chan lover
i said before, but first mao mao started having questions about shi sui, now everything she does seems suspicious. like your friend is doing something to alert others to your kidnapping, why you blowing her cover? even her posture of laying down to rest is suspicious
Ahah! Only noble born women sleep on their back! ... ... I mean, I think that's what the author is going for, but that seems ridiculous to me.

Or it could be that Maomao is just checking to see how much sus-girl acting as Maomao's watcher.

Edit: Okay, so I looked it up. Apparently you can train yourself to sleep on your back. Why would a noble woman do it? Possibly to prevent wrinkles to the face from sleeping on your side (with head pressed into pillow, etc.)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

Not sure if this count as spoiler, but since it's part of what Maomao state as the reason in the next chap:
The key detail is that the way Shi Sui act show signs someone who's been given education, which doesn't fit with her pretended low ranking post.
(Sui Ren snark back that Maomao herself is the same in that regard)

Note how even as she sleeps, Shi Sui put her hands together because it's so ingrained to her.(you can see the same with the bedridden Rifa in the early chapters)

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work...
^^...

Glad to see she still OK, but too short...
.>.<...

Dex-chan lover
Someone mention task evasion next chapter and they'll need some resurrection medicine as well :pepela:

I'm definitely not doing this for the resurrection medicine
Uh, sure Maomao

While this chapter was quite the nothingburger, I'm looking forward to this arc (yeah it's quite good I'd say) so see y'all in another month.
Until then, thanks for the upload!

Dex-chan lover
Not even Maomao would risk that much for her curiosity.

Getting kidnapped isn't exciting enough, so she takes the opportunity to get some sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread