Kusuriya no Hitorigoto ~Maomao no Koukyuu Nazotoki Techou~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 23 - Purification Ritual

Dex-chan lover
A straight punch like that can often knock someone out, especially considering he's a guard/soldier, and she's a small girl. Though she is rather tough.

Thinking about being executed for what she's doing, and she immediately starts to consider if she can change the execution method to poisoning.

I always thought this was too flimsy of a setup and too heavy of a beam for the purpose.

yep, definitely dead. Normal dead. Nothing to see here. Body will not vanish or be replaced.
Yeah, why would you even suspect anything other than a completely normal death by completely normal circumstances? Perfectly normal.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the club in the other version was too much and the punch in this one wasn’t enough. I should read the light novel at some point for more points of comparison.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the club in the other version was too much and the punch in this one wasn’t enough. I should read the light novel at some point for more points of comparison.
She was punched clubbed there, lost consciousness briefly and was slightly delirious when getting to Jinshi.

Last edited:
Kinda funny that she just ded in this ver
reappeared
in other ver :kek:

Users who are viewing this thread