Kusuriya no Hitorigoto - Vol. 6 Ch. 31 - Coincidence or Inevitable

Dex-chan lover
Probably the only time she'll look at him like that lol

Dex-chan lover
@mickhail I mean she kinda does know early on she assumed he was going to fuck her so either she already does know and just doesn't care or she doesn't know and still doesn't care.

Group Leader
She doesn't know yet, at least consciously. She's a pretty good amount of justification and denial involved on her part though.

And the moment where she can no longer hide from it is pretty fantastic, at least in the *N version.

Sometimes, I think that Jinshi's best chance of a consensual relationship with her wold be to drug her. "You'll poison me, then have your way while I can't respond?... But you'll really poison me, right? And I'll be all numb and paralyzed and quaking... 😍" "... 😓"

And as far as 'proper' translation goes... Don't forget that it's shifted over time. As far as recent history goes, Peking and Beijing are the same city under different systems.

@Ironclad Ox Bezoars are not real bezoars. They are gallstones so they will not have undigested material in it. It is made from bile secretions. It can have a variety of material in it. I suppose it could be possible to make something out of it like the ursodeoxycholic acid or the bilirubin. I doubt it would be useful for anything due to its rarity.

Dex-chan lover
I love that she doesn't realize that she's going to end up as the grand noble wife of an Imperial Prince.

Dex-chan lover
they mentioned the past events that happened in chapter 13 , 14 , 24 , and 25 .

page 11 :
- mao mao : rihaku-sama , you are just as "strong" as you look . could you please "hold back" a little ? you are hurting my ***** .
- jinshi : having fun ? what were you 2 doing in this bush ? rihaku , how dare you touch my property ... er , i mean ... my girl .

page 12 , panel 3 : note that she has bandages on her shoulders .

page 14 , panel 2 : in their hands are a wine bottle and a fugu fish .

Aggregator gang
This type of build up and the past detective style chapters makes me feel like Im reading an arc of detective conan.

Group Leader
@Liar
Is that supposed to be a spoiler?
... and that Imperial Prince is ... Jinshi?

Holy shit
Though it has not been revealed yet, the novel has given high clues that Jinshi is actually the son of the Current Emperor. Which would make Jinshi the first son and heir to the throne. But fact is, even Jinshi himself is currently not aware of this fact. Because he was raised as the son of the Late Emperor, Jinshi assumed that he's the younger brother of the Current Emperor. It seems, the only people who know the truth is Lady Ah Dou which is presumably Jinshi's mother, and the Current Emperor himself. Which explains why the current emperor wants Jinshi to become heir because he is the true heir. This also explains why Jinshi resembles Lady Ah Dou so much in their androgynous look.
S: https://kusuriya-no-hitorigoto.fandom.com/wiki/Jinshi
I dug to deep. (?)

I tried reading this for the romance tag and I would say I stayed for the story and characters, and I ain’t complaining.

Double-page supporter
I suddenly hear the question:
"Where, Mr. Potter, would you look if I asked you to get me a bezoar?"
when I saw that "Ox Bezoar" writing. Lol. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread