Kusuriya no Hitorigoto

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update and the post credits notes! That mad honey thing is legit, you eat a spoon or two from that and it's like there are 4 different fires burning in your head at once. Never thought I'd come across that stuff on a manga xd

this is remarkably good. solid characters, interesting plot, good t/l notes, this one's got it all. highly recommended! thanks for your hard work translators!

Dex-chan lover
Wait, Fonmin was executed already ?
In the webnovel, they just said she was "was due for execution"...
Oh well, doesn't matter. Though I feel like I've seen her name pop up later on in the webnovel... but can't find it anywhere so maybe I was just dreaming.

So... everyone is punished for their relationship to the culprit even if they had nothing to do with the criminal act?

Double-page supporter
@Christopher
Pretty much, but their punishments vary.
There is a similar question in the comments of chapter 19, if you want to check that out.

@TetraSky
Yea, the process of her execution is skipped, but it's mentioned in chapter 33 of the webnovel (could be forgetting any other mentions though).
As for how that went down in the light novel, I have no idea.

Dex-chan lover
@Christopher If your entire family will be punished for your actions, you'll think twice before committing a crime after all.
It's basically what North Korea is still doing today... except their "crimes" is just wanting some freedom.

Thank you for the double chapter release. Merry Christmas everyone and best wishes for the new year!

woah, dank man, thanks this manga get update, I don't believe just randomly open this one, and I read it from start, it's so interesting, damn this so precious for me

Dex-chan lover
Yup, that scene was just as disgustingly creepy as I imagined it was when I read the web novel.

Still puzzles, me why is it a Japanese manga when it accurately depicts ancient china.

Users who are viewing this thread