Kusushi no Hakushaku Reijou wa Densetsu no Koryuu ni Aisareru - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Fed-Kun's army
why does the sister try to mess with her so much when the gal is just vibing?

Dex-chan lover
@hellohound I'm suspecting that she wants Fizz to go live at the estate instead of the workshop to make it easier to plant evidence for the already-planned poisoning and framing.

It's funny to think of it as if the sister just wants to live with her, but she's going about it in all the wrong ways XD

Dex-chan lover
Imagine having nothing better to do with your time than be an ass to someone...

Dex-chan lover
@AnonMan88
yes, that is it... Basically, she is a spoiled little shit (mother is to blame, father have a very weak health, he couldn't be more effective) that lost her bullying target (her little brother)... Big brother died and the little bro is now a big shot... She was ntring her sis because of it too and she knew the marquis son was spending a lot of money... she is the mastermind behind all of it
Edit
@Ashley021 look at the spoiler tab

The villainess seems a bit too obsessed tbh
Is this actually quite a simple story? Seems quite high rated if that's the case

@Karmichel we prefer other similar words instead of "NTR" since its not exactly that rn cheating is more precise to be exact (jesus im having flashbacks at n-e-t-i and other sites i regret reading those)

Dex-chan lover
I kinda looking forward to her journey in neighbouring kingdom, but this flashback gonna run for a while, I see

Users who are viewing this thread