Kusushi no Hakushaku Reijou wa Densetsu no Koryuu ni Aisareru

@hanaviko I think what @sedition is saying is that regardless of how it started in both the manga and web novel, it's such a jarring way to begin the story. It would have been better if they just followed the timeline. Of course, this is a villainess trope (showing the 'judgment' scene before anything else) so I understand where it's coming from.

It's a bit weird that Ku is mentally a lot younger than her but I'm sure he will grow up pretty quickly to her age mentally. (And a bit weird he calls her mother)
It's worth trying this story.

Group Leader
@TheRedSakuraTree I've recently translated the character introduction bit (sort of the prologue?) of the webnovel but I'm worried my Japanese isn't good enough to translate the whole thing so I may or may not
You can find updates on it on NovelUpdates though, if I or someone else decide to translate it
I'll keep doing my best translating the manga for sure, though!

I don't get why they made Ku male, as it will only add unnecessary complications to this otherwise pretty neat setting.

Dex-chan lover
For some reason gave it 1 star. Don't remember maybe it was bad cause dragon's a fucking trap?

Last edited:
romance manga

no shoujo ai tag

no other love interests introduced yet

the only male character close with the mc is the one that calls her mother

YOU BETTER STOP.

unless a kind soul would like to tell me that she gets an actual love interest that isn't her adopted son?

Group Leader
romance manga

no shoujo ai tag

no other love interests introduced yet

the only male character close with the mc is the one that calls her mother

YOU BETTER STOP.

unless a kind soul would like to tell me that she gets an actual love interest that isn't her adopted son?
I can't say for the manga since I don't have all the raws yet but when I skimmed the novel it seemed (to me, anyway) that Fizz views Koo in only a motherly way!

Users who are viewing this thread