Kutsu no Muku Mama - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - 1st Pair

Dex-chan lover
I really enjoyed Coffee wo Shizuka ni, so I'm really happy you guys translated this, thank you! (for those who haven't read it, it's a soft, compelling romance from the same mangaka that is completed and fully translated). Looking forward to seeing where this goes in the future!
It also reminds a lot of these two series with similar themes, albeit different authors;
Kirei ni Shitemoraemasuka (about a girl with amnesia opening up a cleaning shop, very soothing)
Kanmuri-san no Tokei Koubou (a girl running a watch workshop)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks. Looks good. Only other manga I remember reading about a shoemaker was the one about the guy with a foot fetish.
There was Ippo tho I don’t think it had any fetishizing, it was more or less laid back/slice of lifey but not necessarily comic relief , if anything it was mostly male charas getting commissioned shoes

Dex-chan lover
I was waiting for someone to translate this manga. I love Miyabi-sensei's work!
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! ❤️❤️❤️

There was Ippo tho I don’t think it had any fetishizing, it was more or less laid back/slice of lifey but not necessarily comic relief , if anything it was mostly male charas getting commissioned shoes
Huh, interesting. Thanks for the recommendation.

I was thinking of Ore no Himekutsu o Haite Kure though lol. Kinda degen but I rather liked it. Nice short read.

I guess I could say I'm someone who has read 3 manga about shoemaking now.

Dex-chan lover
It also reminds a lot of these two series with similar themes, albeit different authors;
Kirei ni Shitemoraemasuka (about a girl with amnesia opening up a cleaning shop, very soothing)
Kanmuri-san no Tokei Koubou (a girl running a watch workshop)
I'm gonna start reading those but it's a shame that both of them seem dropped

Users who are viewing this thread