Kuu Neru Futari Sumu Futari - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - Their 11th Birthday

Group Leader
More than chapter 2, I worry about Non-chan being cheated on. Don't think it would take much for her to have a one night stand with one of those hotties she can't keep her eyes off of.

Dex-chan lover
A chapter of masterpiece again.
Especially I like how some little things appear in both stories. Like this turtle. "mom, look at this turtle, so cute! — no, we are not buying that!". Loool)
Also, using his face as a part of a sentence was funny.
I love it whenever Ritsuko laughs. Almost always because of Non-chan. They perfectly suit each other.
Also, Ikuta-san's bf gives off a bad air. To say that you will be late and when she comes say that she's late...ew.

page 14 mistake. "who's", should be "whose". It's like "you're" and "your", dammit.

Contributor
@FredFriendly Yeah, I'm really getting bothered by how much emotional cheating Ritsuko is doing, while Non is completely faithful.

Double-page supporter
I liked the accurate portrayal of the female mindset when she compared whether she can get a better partner or not.

Dex-chan lover
You can already see incels here not knowing what people in real world are like. Reading too many romcom manga have caused their brain to rot.

Contributor
@Darklight99 Normal people don't think about how much hotter other people are than their partner, and how they could do so much better if they tried a little bit. Those people are shitty in real life too.

@Sqiurmo in what planet do you live?

I love my wife, we have been together for a long time, and I never EVER would cheat on her.

But I am a human being, I am biologically made to look at women and think "well that's a hot woman". There's nothing wrong with that, me and my wife tlak about that all the time.

Contributor
@modolon Acknowledging someone is attractive is fine, but the whole "I could do better than what I currently have if I tried, I just settled" sentiment is more the focus of my comment.

Damn so here he was hating himself for having his hear beat for another girl, while also not
looking at other girls and just genuinely tryna find a gift for her. Whilst she was looking at guys the whole day at the same time contemplating why she even chose to be with him in the first place.

I love how realistic this manga is!! it really feels like the characters are actual people.

Sometimes you forget the way you feel about someone, and/or why. You question your relationships on whims, based on how you feel in the moment. But those thoughts dont represent your true feelings.

In this chapter, she imagines what it would be like to date a hotter guy, but knows that it wouldn't mean anything because Non is the person she cares about. Before Non got worked up by her misunderstanding him and questioned if their relationship was on the decline. Remember when she thought Non didn't care about her going to the mixer because he thought she wasn't appealing enough to get another guy? They have these kinds of feelings and question their relationship all the time.

The fact of the matter is no one is going to be a saint 100% in a relationship. You won't perfectly understand, have faith in, and be in love with your partner every moment of every day. I might have to agree with Darklight99 that romcoms are rotting your brain if you think every relationship is that 24/7 infatuated feeling till you die. The love you feel for another person is more subtle and deep then just your surface level emotions. So how you feel moment to moment won't necessarily reflect how you really feel about them or your relationship. Combine that with the fact that people often rationalize their emotions by forming complex reasonings for them after the fact (e.g. thinking your relationship is on the decline because you feel bad about not being understood) and you end up with the kind of behavior they've shown. But these moments do not define the nature of your relationship. Your true feelings about a person and the moments when they come to the surface; those are what make up your relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread