Kuu Neru Futari Sumu Futari - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - Moving

Dex-chan lover
The paperwork will now match the reality that they've already been husband and wife for a long time now. People get very hung up and confused about what a marriage is and isn't, it's the oldest and most natural of human institutions. The reality is that the way they've lived their lives and their relationship, they've been married for quite some time, but in denial of it. Now, they are just acknowledging something they already know to be true.

Dex-chan lover
Is "maintenance fee" a one-time payment like a security deposit or is it a monthly/annual fee like an HOA?

Dex-chan lover
Task failed successfully.
Thanks for the translation.

In all seriousness, marriage is one of the oldest institutions known to man. It's as close as a universal social constant as we can get. THey've been living as a married couple for a while, it's just that they didn't see it convenient enough to actually do the whole song and dance.

Dex-chan lover
Oh thank goodness - I thought it'd leave the proposal as a cliffhanger. I'd have been furious, given the slow release schedule.

Dex-chan lover
p.9 is there a typo? Should it be "95k"?

AAAAAA it's back! I'm so happy that it's back!
Cats in Non-chan's eyes is just soo cute!
Ritsuko flying of the wall (the floor?) after seeing the cemetery is so funny!
"living together - still living together - LOOOOONG living together", that was hilarious
And oh my god they're adorable! "yes...gladly"...it's too sweet, I can't. I'm so happy for them!

Thank you for the translation!!!

Double-page supporter
This is exactly how a proposal should be, unique and adequate to you relationship c':
This reminded me that I'm so alone :aquadrink:

Fed-Kun's army
I hope you will pick up the sequel <Kuu Neru Futari Sumu Futari Zoku>

I see that you guys already finished translating the series a year ago on the Assorted Scans site. Is there a reason for why it takes so long to be published here? (not a complaint btw, just curious)

Dex-chan lover
I had been dating my wife for a few months when as we were passing a jewelry store she looked at the rings and then looked up at me and said, "So when are we getting married?". I spent so long trying to woo her I was still basking in the joy of winning her heart. I planned on marrying her someday, but she was the first girlfriend I had in 12 years when I was in HS. As all the crazy emotions were swirling in my head I responded, "After you graduate college." In the same year she graduated, we got married and bought a house we still live in 28 years later. She stole my chance for a cool, romantic proposal, but it was worth it.

Dex-chan lover
I need a Non-chan or Ritsuko in my life...

I tend to be a daydreaming mess so I guess a Ritsuko that puts me in my place in reality would be the ideal loll

Users who are viewing this thread