Kuu Neru Futari Sumu Futari - Vol. 5 Ch. 25 - 302

Dex-chan lover
I already read this chapter a couple years back, maybe it was an official release or something, but reading it again hit me so hard that I actually teared up. My medical College came to an end plus my internship, I lived here for around 6 years but now I have to leave, both my room and my friends. My Father is also getting retired and moving so even that home is soon to be gone. I feel so weird and nostalgic about everything, and now this chapter with the room talking about their lives made my nostalgia hit like a truck and made me cry, considering that I soon will be leaving both places that I call home.

Group Leader
Not entirely sure when we are going to be releasing further chapters as our translator is still too busy to do so, but when we do we would really appreciate some more staff, like cleaners and probably an extra redrawer/proofreader.

Supporter
I can't believe I teared up for an apartment building!

Thanks for the wonderful scanlation, I look forward to your and the author's next works!

jak

Contributor
Awww, it's over? I was hoping to get some of their married life and the ups and downs of it.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for scanlating this unique and lovely series! I will miss it, but hopefully the sequel comes through!

Fed-Kun's army
Awww, it's over? I was hoping to get some of their married life and the ups and downs of it.
Scan notes at the end say a sequel series is in the works, so fingers crossed it happens for real!

Dex-chan lover
thanks for your work, it's always great when a serie wraps up so nicely

Dex-chan lover
What a heartwarming ending. I am happy that I lived to see it
Congratulations to the team, and thank you very much. I'll be glad to read the continuation if you or someone will translate it

Fed-Kun's army
I already read this chapter a couple years back, maybe it was an official release or something, but reading it again hit me so hard that I actually teared up. My medical College came to an end plus my internship, I lived here for around 6 years but now I have to leave, both my room and my friends. My Father is also getting retired and moving so even that home is soon to be gone. I feel so weird and nostalgic about everything, and now this chapter with the room talking about their lives made my nostalgia hit like a truck and made me cry, considering that I soon will be leaving both places that I call home.
I'm not dismissing the importance of memories and sentiments, and I don't want to sound condescending, but you can also see thing from a different perspective. You know, all in all, a house is just a ton of bricks and wood - it's people that can make a house become a home. It's easier said than done, but it's up to you to bring value, meaning and happiness to these bricks and wood. Take your memories with you, but get ready to make new ones. Same with your friends: keep in contact with them, hold them dear - but at the same time, you may make new ones along the way. Uncertainty can paint reality with the darkest of blacks; keeping an open mind helps putting things in perspective. Wherever you'll end up living, things will not necessarily be worse.
In any case, good luck to you and your dear ones with your future endeavors!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Its a shame he never got to point out that ring was part of his original proposal

Dex-chan lover
I feel the same way when I walk around the house. My office used to be the nursery, then my son's room, then a nursery again, then my daughter's room. Toddler bed. twin bed, canopy bed. Castles painted on the walls, glow in the dark stars on the ceiling. My wife's office is where my son had his toddler bed inside the closet. Telling him stories that I would make up on the fly. My wife could never do that. She had to read printed stories. This chapter made me tear up more than the characters fights and making up. Luckily we still live in the same city as our kids and we lure them over with food. I am sure as I get older things might change. Ramps. I wouldn't mid ramps now to be honest. As you move, you might also get married and build a family and make wonderful memories. Good luck and stop by for dinner with your parents once in a while for no reason.

Users who are viewing this thread