Kuuden Noise no Himegimi - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Was there any ever doubt she wouldn't heed her dad's "no romance with bandmates" rule?

Dex-chan lover
this chapter gave me the something bad is gona happen vibe OTL like MC not being able to see the girls live concert as a backup singer cause it could be scheduled the same time as her bands play time even tho she said she's only doing it cause the friend wants to see her sing.....which is something I could totally see happening

I also find it funny that the old man only said they where OK was because they got an amazing guitarist aka MC so basically stating that she's great and everyone else sucks.....must be hard to carry a crapy band

Oh man, so great to see Igi Poppu making a cameo here. I always loved The Sutoujis... Do you guys remember their eponymous debut album (with killer songs like "Omae no Inu ni Naritai"), or their masterpiece "Nama no Chikara"?

Dex-chan lover
Oof, they're not even gonna be in the same band? Don't let that backup singer band steal her for good!

Dex-chan lover
Hey according to the news, this manga ain't finished, it says it was on hiatus for 4 months ! And I didn't know that this author had one of their work made into an anime this season too!
Anyways, source https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-05-11/kei-toume-kuden-no-himegimi-manga-resumes-after-4-month-hiatus/.159421

I'm also disappointed that they're not making music together or not yet

That gig is a bit like a battle of the bands sort of thing right? Or am I misremembering? If not, seeing as both groups have their first show in two months, they might go up against each other. One girl wins, while the other looses. Sounds like drama~

Group Leader
@Serenata

Yeah, this manga hasn't actually ended at this point.
The magazine it was initially serialised in went out of business or something around 20 chapters in and left things hanging at 3 volumes. Another magazine then picked up the series and let Toume Kei continue the story from where it left off and released volume 4 under the new name of "Kuuden no Himegimi."
Volume 4 goes to chapter 29. I'm not exactly sure how many more chapters there are after that, but I'm happy to hear that the series will come back.

HCO

Dex-chan lover
Oh thank god, the manga continues. I was so sad to find a nice music manga and then see it only has 21 chapters.

Aggregator gang
God this series is amazing. Kei Toume is a genius, I read Sing Yesterday For Me a long while ago and this series is high quality just like that one. I love Mao and her personality quirks. Thank you for translating this.

Users who are viewing this thread