Kuzu Rouninsei, Jinsei ga Tsurai no de Yoru no Onee-san wo Yondemita - Ch. 73 - Scumbag and Entrance Exams

Dex-chan lover
When you put in the effort to help someone study and you end up failing as a result. Tough scenes. I'm sure they'll figure it out.

Dex-chan lover
It actually makes perfect sense if Makino is the one who passed, Mashiro was probably more focused on helping her study than in her own studies.

Now Makino has no choice but take the family business, work hard and give Mashiro the easy life she deserves :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
Who wants to bet it was Mashiro who did not pass?

I faced a similar situation the last two years when taking Grad School entrance exams*: all the eggs in one basket, too much pressure, nervous before, throughout and after the exam. You can study all you want but your nerves can easily get to you.

Mashiro saying she was nervous raised a flag to me. It gotta be her, I think. Which will in itself bring some “drama”, that I think will be quickly solved and Mashiro’ll try again. Not having a second option is what set her up to failure, she should have had backups.

On the case it wasn’t Mashiro, Makino has backups so the whole bet with the toxic mom is still not lost.

*P.S: I am taking them again this year (they are yearly, not like a GMAT you can take up to 5 times a year). Trust me when I say the psychological really did get in my way.

First I was preoccupied with graduating (so not my fault, I think), then I was afraid of failing again and did not take care of my health. Don’t take your chances, do your best to relax and for the love of god have backups, consider a second and third option, aim for multiple places.

Learnt it the hard way.

Users who are viewing this thread