Kuzu Rouninsei, Jinsei ga Tsurai no de Yoru no Onee-san wo Yondemita - Ch. 96 - Scumbag and the Boobian

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 9, 2025
Messages
591
Their circle is slowly transforming from a bishoujo club to a lesbian pervert club :pacman:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 14, 2019
Messages
8,924
Mashiro's boobs are utterly amazing. When I saw pg 7 I nearly swooned at the sight of her blessed bosom. You can easily tell Mashiro's breasts are very plump and healthy, and I LOVE that. Plus, while her boobs are big they're not overly so, and the way her chest ever-so-slightly spills out of her bra is so fucking hot.

I want to play with and subsequently melt in Mashiro's magnificent mammaries. To be utterly charmed and the delighted by the pressure and softness of her marshmallow melons (🍈). I'll kiss her nipples, which I can see on her bra by the way, as well.

Thank you for the translation.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top