Kuzuna Kimi Shika Aisenai

Yet another shoujo manga where the girl is stuck with a boyfriend who has her wrapped around his little finger, manipulating her however he likes. He's not even a bad boy lol just your regular standoff-ish dude who doesn't prioritize his girlfriend's feelings. Personally it's a turn-off for me when a guy only wants to hang out in his room; makes it seem like he's only in it for the sex and makeout sessions. A player is different from a bad boy. I say "player" but it's only been implied but not confirmed.

Lame but most of us will read it anyways because someone already translated it. The translation is great and definitely not lame BTW!

Something the female lead said about their relationship makes me think that there might be a twist coming in later. She said she's surprised they lasted this long - only two months. Are they going out just for the sake of going out? I might be completely wrong though.

It looks like the bf has control over her but the cover seems vice versa 😕

I throw my rationality out the window before reading this.
The art is very good :9

Are Japanese girls ok with this kind of shitty boyfriends? All manga MC's are divide into idiots or absolute jerks?

the story is a bit basic but the art is really good...lol the guy is hot I guess it is Ikemen manga after all

I'm losing brain cell so I have to stop reading this manga.
(NB: I'll probably come back to see how it ends 🧐)

I want to hear his thoughts so bad-- I want a couple chapters in the future where I get to read his thoughts-- aaccckkk---

rwf

@Kuromizu Its typical and normal for girls around whole world, not only Japan. Top attractive male will always get woman attention no matter how he behave. So its only natural that hot guys behave like this manga ML.

There’s the badass badboy, secretly cute badboy and shy mistundertood badboy... this guy is none...he’s just a prick

Is this kind of things supposed to make you doki-doki? seriously? who is in a good state of mind like that kind of guy?

I was expecting some RR couple from the cover, ah so disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread