Kyokou Suiri

Dex-chan lover
Great art and story; I would buy this one if it had an official website.

Dex-chan lover
@jrdp_18 Thanks for the link. It turns out this one is translated and available for purchase stateside. Its not terribly priced at $8 per volume so Ill pick up a few.

Even at that price, I couldn't afford to buy everything I read at MangaDex and other sites. I would love to see a site like MD with a monthly fee and money going back to the authors. the comments have become a part of the reading experience.

Power Uploader
I thought the editor did a great job with the first chapter. It really brought out the character of Saku- I mean, Kotoko. I was a little concerned when other characters exhibited the same nuances as her.

As for the story......I found it terrible. Chapter 1's really as far as her development as a character goes. This is going straight to the Manga\Fantasy\Wish Fulfilment\ sub-genre folder.

Power Uploader
@Antzlee

Those aren't other scanlations, but rips of the licensed Kodansha translation. Mangadex policy is to not host rips of licensed manga.

Aggregator gang
there are 19 chapters translated but they are not on mangadex, just so anyone looking to read this knows

Dex-chan lover
Damn sad that I won’t be able to read from here

Users who are viewing this thread