Kyokou Suiri

I needed to check what this series is because I didn't remember anymore xDD Can you upload the missing chapters too please?

Group Leader
To those asking about other chapters i hvnt translated them but you already know the sites that have them for free need i say more?

Fed-Kun's army
@KamiOfH, why did you translate already officially translated chapters? Raws are up to chapter 36 now.

Welp...
While I'm usually OK with the combo of rather cool boys and cheerful-and-a-little-tsun-tsun girls, I'm not particularly OK with the combo of "somehow excessively annoying" girls and "bland but forcefully made interesting" boys. The story gets me hooked at first but somehow can't attain that kind of "OHHHH" feeling. Well prob it's just me being too picky but I feel real empty the more I proceed. It feels like it's showed all the possible surprises and that all that'll happen will just be... monotonous. Don't get me wrong, I like Japanese folk tales, but it just doesn't hook me the same as the other manga playing in this same category

Just my own thoughts, ignore it if you are the type who gets offended if someone else doesn't like the story like you do

I have genuinely enjoyed this, but with the update dates and little news it always seems to be on the verge of having its publication stopped or forgotten

Users who are viewing this thread