Kyomo Korosezuni Aishiaudake

Coincidentally, I just happened upon this manga as well (NB I've only read the description, not the manga yet) - https://mangadex.org/title/48997/kiruru-kill-me

Aggregator gang
If you like this you are a sick person. Just go read some hentais. This is no different then rape hentai.
Not recommended
1/10

Aggregator gang
My comment got deleted so Im saying it again.
This is clearly a rape manga without rape being as rape. If you read you will understand what Im talking about.
What I mean is MC rapes FMC but he does it without meaning it and FMC says no but actually likes it somehow. She fells on top of him while he was masturbating and mc's penis goes directly fmc's vagina. She was wearing some thighs but when she lands she only has her pants. She says no while MC says "don't move/ don't leave me like this" and then they make love(!). They endedup doing it everytime and she endedup marrying only to kill him but ofcourse MC knows something everything and he has his own plans.

Shout out to the mods if you think my comment is inappropriate pls dm me. Thanks.
That's why
Not recommended
1/10

*inhale* i believe that smut has only one job and that is having gud smut. And this sir definitely delivers, i mean say wut u want about it but u gotta admit the smut scenes be steamy. Especially since for once we have a mc with very expressive facials and excessive blushing rather than it just being the fmc.

看了英语版翻译感觉
作者的画风
里面每个人长得本来就很欧美人!!

Users who are viewing this thread