Kyomushi Sanmyaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
1. Just throwing in the worst ass holes you can imagine doesn’t make this any better. Especially that slut just make things pretty weird.

2. This dude is buff for god sakes! Where did all your muscle go bro!? And he’s even part of the wrestling club! He could’ve easily dealt with that punch another way bye putting him in an arm lock or something!

3. Who the hell is this bitch?

4. Why are their tits bigger in the cover?! Is this just the manga version of click bait?

Group Leader
Wow this is adaption from the manga I read so long ago is Dai Kyochuu Rettou and I
never they go so well together

Fed-Kun's army
@Suck-a-duck
I wholeheartedly agree with you.
That slut no sooner her pants were down, she started showing ahegao face.
And author really have a fetish for big insect.
Forget about pro wrestler

Dex-chan lover
Bug monster rape and normal human rape.
I still can’t believe a publisher green light this series.

Bugs huh. This is starting to make me think of the facehuggers and how they impregnated woman.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the introduction to another exciting new series set in this universe its really appreciated. So we got a college age kunoichi and a gothic fashion occult expert I sense great things on the horizon. Yeah I believe that's the same mentor figure that showed up in that side-story or one shot in the other series about the competitive beetle fighting that explained points to the two mcs in that one. Nice to see some more crossover and it all tying together.

What a pathetic MC, also do those guys regularly drug and rape women on camera ?

Users who are viewing this thread