Kyomushi Sanmyaku - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Group Leader
Sorry for the delay I had some personal issues to take care of so took some time to translate the manga .

@Kcjpunk No problem, you are doing this for free after all.

Also I am not surprised that they are just as stupid as the group in the main story. Seriously, MC didn't even warn his friend about the fact that rapey dude tried to rape her.

Theyre just forgetting the rape attempts. Now i want them all dead except sensei.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter it is greatly appreciated. Oh wow Mutsumi's mentor is in a lot better shape and physically skilled then she is. I'm kinda surprised there is this much of a gap considering her appearance in that side story didn't suggest she was this capable. I'm also rooting for college Kunoichi to survive.

Aggregator gang
I don't know why that spectacle boy/ maybe mc did the wrestling thing. Where all those muscles went???
And what about that rape scene, i would be wary of that rugby shit and that hoe girl. Wish he dies early or i cannot handle it.

Aggregator gang
1. Why is that asshole still alive? I want him fucking dead, and why isn’t the main dude yelling at him for nearly raping the girls?!

2. I have nothing against a strong lady, but it’s pretty stupid to make this random entomologist op. She could jump away from this earwigs pincers. I mean, it’s just way to convenient. Especially the fact that she somehow able to predict movements and immediately tell movements. Or the that she brought some type of spray for freezing, when the hell did she plan there to be a giant bug?!

3. It’s a goddamn tunnel people! Just go away from the bug! It’s just a ducking tunnel in the mountains, there’s no problem walking away from the bug!

4. This chick pulled out brass knuckles and 3 knifes in one chapter! Where were these weapons before?! Why didn’t she pull out the knifes she had while she about to be raped?! Also, it just looks really dumb when she just stated that this scientist can predict movements, it just seems that this author wants to make this scientist look like some now it all and over powered lady.

Group Leader
@Suck-a-duck
1. I can't say anything about this point
2. Strong lady is actually from main story of Kyochuu Rettou she is actually mentor to the girl named matsumi (matsumi also main character from Kyochuu Rettou)
4.Ninja girl was actually drug when asshole try to raped her

Aggregator gang
Well, yes she was drugged but she had enough time to pull out a weapon at the last moment. Also, she never pulled out a weapon in the car when they were being complete dicks to everyone.

Ok, that makes more sense. But still, how am I gonna know who she is when there’s nothing saying “hey this a sequel to this” in description. But, it still just seems way to convenient for her to be there.

Also, where the hell did this thing come from?! It’s a goddamn tunnel with only 2 exists, where the hell did it come from?!

@Kcjpunk

@Suck-a-duck

It's not really a sequel, just seems to be a side story. The actual sequel to Kyochuu Rettou is Dai Kyochuu Rettou. My guess is this story is taking place somewhere near the plane crash of the original series.

From the main story, it's strongly hinted that Mutsumi's sensei is either involved with the creation of the giant insects, or has researched them somehow before the story. If you read the original series, there was a research facility on the original island that seemed to be studying giant organisms.

Aggregator gang
Thanks for the info, but I think I’d rather not read the original. If this one is shitty, I’m sure the other 2 are just as bad, or worse.

The first one isn't terrible, has a few shitty characters that get what was coming to them. It has its fan-servicy moments, but not as bad as this one so far. The sequel so far has really dumbed down the MC, to the point where she keeps helping this guy who has screwed her over at least four times now and is a complete waste of a survivor. It did however have quite possibly one of the most brutal deaths, to a character that may not have exactly deserved it.

Group Leader
The chars in these series are quick to forget and forgiverape/rape attempts holy shit

Users who are viewing this thread