Kyomushi Sanmyaku

After an eternity, I finally found a website that has all the chapters in Japanese! Not Chinese, not Vietnamese. True Japanese!
See it all here.

If anyone cares, the series just ended its run this month. I thought it was good. And it's a waste to see the rest of Kyomushi Sanmyaku go untranslated, save for the Chinese and Vietnamese translations, which made finding any untranslated chapters irritating.

Supporter
If anyone cares, the series just ended its run this month. I thought it was good. And it's a waste to see the rest of Kyomushi Sanmyaku go untranslated, save for the Chinese and Vietnamese translations, which made finding any untranslated chapters irritating.
What's the summary of the story and the ending? Thanks in advance.

What's the summary of the story and the ending? Thanks in advance.
I'll try to be brief because the series hasn't been translated past the first four chapters.
After the initial group of Tsuyoshi, Kukuri, Shiori, Masaru, Etsuko, and Inaho escape the tunnel, they run into a camera crew hoping to film the ongoings of the abandoned tunnel. Both groups team up until they find a family of athletes in the mountain attacked by the insects.

However, Masaru, most of the camera crew, and the athletes' parents die of giant insects.
Going deeper into the mountain in search of an escape route, the survivors encounter a gang of criminals and a lone hunter. Working together, they manage to defeat the criminals and evade the giant insects, escaping the mountain. Plus, Tsuyoshi and Kukuri tie the not. However, the final chapter ends on a dark note, as the giant insects move toward the town below the mountain looking for food.

Supporter
I'll try to be brief because the series hasn't been translated past the first four chapters.
After the initial group of Tsuyoshi, Kukuri, Shiori, Masaru, Etsuko, and Inaho escape the tunnel, they run into a camera crew hoping to film the ongoings of the abandoned tunnel. Both groups team up until they find a family of athletes in the mountain attacked by the insects.

However, Masaru, most of the camera crew, and the athletes' parents die of giant insects.
Going deeper into the mountain in search of an escape route, the survivors encounter a gang of criminals and a lone hunter. Working together, they manage to defeat the criminals and evade the giant insects, escaping the mountain. Plus, Tsuyoshi and Kukuri tie the not. However, the final chapter ends on a dark note, as the giant insects move toward the town below the mountain looking for food.

Alright, thank you for the summary. Do you follow the main story as well?

Too bad no English translating team is work on either the spin-off or the main story. Still hoping out someone picks up this series one day.

Alright, thank you for the summary. Do you follow the main story as well?

Too bad no English translating team is work on either the spin-off or the main story. Still hoping out someone picks up this series one day.
I finished the first part of the main story and am currently stalled on Dai Kyochuu Rettou.

I know, right? Barring a few hiccups (like calling Etsuko "Yukari Etsuko" instead of Etsuko Hayashida), this translation had potential. But, one can only hope.

Users who are viewing this thread