Kyonyuu wo Momasete Uwaki wo Neratte Kuru

to me the only thing i hate is that... you have to pay for what happens next.... for those that don´t know in chapter one you can see what happens next... but the thing is you need to pay those uncensored scenes which makes me maddd cuz author is just promoting the sauce without actually showing the saucee

So, a literal no plot (story-wise) twitter shitter illustration of women with big tits is apparently one of the worst things ever created about women... but Cheating Men Must Die is one of the best manhuas's ever created for women. I'm seeing a connection and it mostly involves angry female's lmao.

That said, this is pretty boring and I'd personally rather read something else.

"too many angry females" "bunch of snowflakes" yet the comments are mostly filled with people being horny about boobs

@Akemua
Cheating Men Must Die actually has a few interesting plotlines going on. It's also primarily a parody (not sure what other word to use) pointing out the glaring plotholes in the different worlds that a happily ever after isn't always a good thing if the ones who are happy are terrible people. Character growth doesn't erase completely ruining someone's life. It might not be everyone's cup of tea, but i enjoy it as do many others.

This manga is objectively bad. Every "chapter" is the same thing with no real plot. It's just girls with large breasts trying to steal a guy away from his girlfriend for some reason. That's fine; I don't watch the Transformers movies for the plot. I go to see giant robots fighting and that's exactly what I get. Appealing to the lowest common denominator is a valid strategy.

@Oryangatan - And Cheating Men Must Die is objectively bad as well, right? The main premise is asshole guy gets his just deserts, women are always a victim with the main character ( a woman) getting revenge for them. I'm not gonna sit here and say this is good, as I said earlier, I actually don't care for it and stopped after 1 chapter. I just find it hilarious so many people, (going through comments it looks like mostly females) are negatively rating this because what essentially translates to is... Boobs. You can call it the lowest denominator all you want; if people enjoy it they enjoy it. It almost sounds like you're insulting them for it being so simple, were it not for the fact you still watched Transformers and for whatever reason are on this page. Which would imply you're part of the lowest denominator.

I have no interest in yaoi, yuri, gender bender, and a few other things, so I have them tagged as blocked so I never click on them to randomly give it a 1-star solely because I don't like it, which seems to be the case here. At least most 4-stars on this site got to that point because of a genuinely bad story or something that upset most people enough to rate it badly. This is just... Tits, and that's why I find it so funny so many (mostly female) people are triggered.

Regardless, I'd personally just not rate this since I have no problems with it; it's just boring and really does nothing overall.

Dex-chan lover
This is what Smalltiddlers actually believe, lol.
Gonna give it a 10, even if I consider it to be rather weak stuff

bruh everytime the gf's size is mentioned it's always b-cups lmfao whats the dealio, authors gf is b-cup and he's not satisfied? roflmao

Users who are viewing this thread