Kyonyuu wo Momasete Uwaki wo Neratte Kuru

So we can all assume, that he only cheated with his kouhai, correct?

For all we know, these other women might have coerced him.

Dex-chan lover
Feeling like Tadano...
bTccwsq.png

Fed-Kun's army
Y'all haters hate on this all you want.

Big oppai is life, I get he has a girlfriend and all, but he ain't doing the cheating.

As you clearly saw, they forced him to grab the tit, so he is in no way responsible for the grabbing of the breasts.

Those are straight fax, WITH a printer

Fed-Kun's army
I’m surprised this site doesn’t have an NTR tag. I quite like the idea of this series, but the execution could be a little better

Contributor
This is obviously the aftermath of a yet-unnamed harem romcom, where MC has chosen the comparatively-modestly-sized B-cup Tsundere twintail childhood friend, much to the chagrin of all the other candidates.
Desperate to overturn the reality of the situation, the losing ladies resort to the most obvious tactic: utilizing their Weapons of Mass Distraction. MC does his best to resist, demonstrating a high degree of loyalty.
Unbeknownst to them all, (including the MC,) his girlfriend, undergoing a serious bout of insecurity and possessing an understandable inferiority complex, has elected to get breast surgery, and will return at the very end of the series, sporting Q-cups.

Dex-chan lover
Very bad manga tbh, doesn't have any sort of plot, those boobs are clearly oversized and no one likes NTR, this only relies on people liking oversized boobs. Very unappealing 3/10

Aggregator gang
i will start my speech on behalf of this manga today,
lower than C >>> higher than C
thank you for coming to my TED talk

Dex-chan lover
Feels weird to see "I've" being used as a contraction for "I have"; "I got" might sound better, but that's just me.

Why the hell you seriously think about the plot.
You got the tiddies, you dont need to think anything else. It's simple.

10/10 btw. 😎

Fed-Kun's army
My only complaint is it would be funnier if instead of each chapter being unconnected each one was replacing the previous one and is one cup size bigger. I would love to see how long the author could keep it up.

Users who are viewing this thread